Date

*skipping to the day for Hayes and Leah's date*

Leah's POV:
------------------

There was a knock at the door. I went downstairs, dressed in black ripped skinny high waisted jeans, a "nashty" TYE dye shirt and my black vans. I opened the door to see my date in khaki shorts and a teeshirt.

"Y-you look beautiful..." Hayes gawked.
"You don't look took bad yourself Mr!"
We laughed then Nash came up to ask Hayes some questions.

"When will she be back home, where are you going, are you payi-" I cut him off. "Bye dad!" I smiled and waved as we got on out penny boards and boarded to little Ceasar's,

"What do you want?" Hayes asked me as we sat down at a small booth. "Hmm..." I thought about it for a second. "How about a pepperoni black olive?" I asked.

"my fav!" Hayes exclaimed and got up to order. "I'm going to the bathroom for a second" I informed Hayes and left.

I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair and mascara. I looked ok! Then I saw who was behind me.

"Well, well, well..." She said.

"Back up I swear Kat" I threatened. She was the girl who bullied me throughout all of school.

"Hey! Just wanted to let you know, that "Hayes" guy that you're here with, is mine." She snapped.

"Yours? What are you talking about?"
I must've looked really confused because she explained.

"We hooked up and banged at my brothers party last night!" She looked happy to have lost her virginity by the age of 15.

I was upset... He asked me on a date then hooked up with Kat of a LL people! I couldn't BELIVE this... I grabbed my phone and penny board and ran out.

I could hear Hayes running after me, calling my name. But I ignored him, skated home, slammed the front door and cried to myself in my room.

I heard someone coming upstairs.