This is the best day ever

"OMG LEAH DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS!" Carly barked into my face. "I DO! WE CAN STAY TOGETHER AND BE IN NASH AND CAMS VIDEOS!" I was ready to faint.

We packed our stuff and walked downstairs, each with a small suitcase and a backpack. Nash looked at me then ran up and hugged me. Cameron did the same to Carly.

"Well, I'm Nash, that's my best friend Cameron, and judging by the way y'all hugged up there I'm assuming you two are best friends?" Nash asked.

"YES" me and Carly both screamed in unison.

"Welp, I think they're fans Nash!" Cam exclaimed.

"Nash" I whispered in his ear " you've been keeping me going for a long time now...

He looked at me and smiled.
"Now I can do it directly" he said.

I couldn't BELIVE it! We were being adopted. Anyways, me and Carlz got in Cam's Range Rover, and drove to their apartment.

"So, you guys know our friends, Kian and JC right?" Cameron asked.
" FROM O2L" me and Carly practically screeched.

Nash rubbed his ear, and then said "yeah, they're coming over and we're gonna do a few vids, we're gonna do the adopted daughter taaaaag!" He looked at us and smiled. "Then I'm gonna take you guys out, we can do whatever so Kian JC and Cam can film their pain twister video."

This sounded all too real to be true!

When we pulled up to the apartment building, we piled out and went inside to our apartment.

"Nash, let's show them their rooms!" Cameron exclaimed, when Carly looked at me nervously. And I remembered. She has REALLY BAD anxiety attacks. She can't go anywhere without me.

So I stopped and asked if we could share a room and explained the situation.

"Hey that's no problem! Do you guys want bunk beds? We were using detached ones for your separate rooms but I-"  I inturrupted him to scream "I CALL TOP BUNK!"

And our adventure began....