Hey

When I woke up I was on a couch in a hospital. What happened? Oh yeah... Drunk driver yada yada yada... I looked around the room to see Carly on the chair next to Cameron's bed, and Nash on the bed by the couch.

Everyone was ok... But in my dream... I had seen him after that day... Who was that boy??? I saw him at school so many times.. He always looked at me so sweetly. He's so damn hot.

Wait. Did I really just think that?!?! Oh my god I'm going crazy. Then I saw Nash shift in bed and wake up.

"Dad?" I whispered trying not to wake anyone else up.

He rolled over to face me. "Good morning baby" he said, head still rapped. We hugged and talked for a few hours until Cameron and Carly woke up. Then we all talked about what their next video would be when a nurse walked in.

"Mr.Grier? Mr.Dallas? You're cleared for release!" They sighned the papers and we got in the car debating where to have breakfast.

"OMG IHOP!" Carly squealed like a little girl. I couldn't help but giggle when Cameron immatated her. He was good at impressions!

We pulled into ihop and almost immediately got seated. Some girls asked for Nash and Cam's autographs and some pictures, then left.

While I was eating my chocolate chip 5 stack pancakes, I looked over to the booth across from us. There he sat. That kid. That beautiful boy from school.

I guess I had started day dreaming, when Carly started clapping in front of my face.

"HEYYYY!!! You in there???" Then she saw him too. "Aww! You like Hayes from school don't youuuuu!"

Hayes. That was his name! But damn she was right. Then I remembered, I had his number for some group project we did a while ago. I decided to text him.

Leah: hey, turn a little to the left

He turned and saw me. He got up and came over. " Hey Leah! Hey Carly! What's up guys!" He asked "long time no see!" We hugged and I introduced him to Nash and Cam.

"She can't date yet!" Nash said sternly,
I was so embarrassed, I guess my cheeks heated up because Carly elbowed me.

Then I looked up at Hayes. He seemed to be blushing pretty hard too!
"Uhh... Well... I'll see you guys... Around! Uhh... Nice seein ya!" He said and got a to go box and left.

"Daaaaaaaad! Why'd you have to say that!" I asked using a sad voice.
"Aww! Does my daughter have a crush on a boooooy!" He asked,

I felt myself blush so hard.

"Oh my god she likes him!!!" Cameron and Carly yelled out at the same time.
Then Nash looked at my sternly.
"Fine. Tell him you can date. Only because I hate to see you pout. But whatever he does to you? I'll do to him."

Then I got a text.

Hayes: hey that was kinda awkward...

Leah: tell me about it...

Hayes: I know we never really talk much, but do ya wanna go to lunch sometime?

I just got asked on a date.

Leah: sure, when?

Hayes: idk, mabye this Friday?

It was wednsday... DARN! I'm too impatient for this!

Leah: sure, I'll ask my dad. Mabye we can go to Little Ceasar's?

Hayes: I live that place! 2:00 work well?

Leah; awesome! See ya then!

Hayes; can't wait!😉

I asked Nash and he said it was alright!

I cannot contain my excitement!

------------------

Yay! Leah gets a guy friend! I think this is gonna be pretty good!

I know I know, Hayes is Nash's brother, but for the purpose of this fanfic they're not related.

Any suggestions? I need feedback people!