O2l

"AWW NO FAIR!" Carly whined.
"IS TOO FAIR I CALLED IT!" I yelled back.

We spent the next hour setting up our rooms with Nash and Cameron. They cracked jokes and made silly faces as we worked. I could tell, Nash was gonna be an AWESOME dad!

As Carly and I but the last few pillows in our bed that Nash had picked for us, the doorbell rang. IT WAS JC AND KIAN!!! "I'll get it!" Cameron exclaimed and got up to get the door with Carly.

Nash walked over to me. "You feeling ok baby doll?" He asked. "I'm doing great! You're the best dad ever!" I exclaimed hugging him. He seemed taken aback by the hug but embraced it and hugged back,

We walked downstairs to see Carly practically jumping out of her socks to see Kian. Kian was one of her idols. When ever she had anxiety attacks, she and I would just watch her videos and she would laugh and be happy.

"Are you guys ready to do the adopted daughter tag?" JC asked us.

"YES" me and Carly screamed in unison! We were so ready for this.

-0-

"Ok last question girls" JC said as we were finishing up the video.
"What do you like to do to calm down?" Kian asked. Carly was going to flip. I looked over to her to see she was being extremely cool about it.

She explained her anxiety attacks and about watching kian's videos, and when she finished, they hugged for a loooong time. It felt like eternity!

Cameron cleared his throat. "Well guys, I think that's all the time we have today,-" Cameron said ending the video.

When we finished, we helped JC and Kian set up their paint twister as Cameron went to go grab paint from downstairs.

"Y'all ready to go?" Nash asked, grabbing his keys and cell phone. "Yep!" Carly said popping the p. She seemed really happy all the sudden. I guess she was just excited to see Kian. We all even exchanged numbers! This was the best life ever.

Carly, Nash and I got into his car and started driving to ikea, for some more furniture. After about 20 minutes Nash got a text from Kian.

Kian: dude, come back, cops

Nash: WHAT? WHATS GOING ON?

Kian: idk cam and this cop are like wrestling.

Kian: SHIT THEYRE ARRESTING HIM

Nash: IM COMING.

"Girls, i think we're gonna have to go to Ikea another day" Nash said and turned the car around. He drove us to the police department and I was curious to see where we were going when he handed me his phone to show me his texts.

I burst out laughing. "WE LEAVE KIAN JC AND CAM ALONE FOR TWENTY MINUTES AND THEYRE BEING ARRESTED!" We all burst out laughing.

Nash finally pulled into the police department, and we walked in to see Cameron and JJ, JC and kians camera man, in cuffs.

Just then Kian and JC walk in and get cuffed too!

"Great, the first time I get in trouble with the popo, I TURN MYSELF IN!" Kian yelled while being cuffed. We couldn't help but laugh.

After getting everything cleared, we headed home, and Kian and JC went to their o2l house. I hoped to meet the rest of o2l one day.

"Hey guys?" Nash called from the living room. "What's up?" I said while walking in with Carlz.

"Me and Cam gotta go for about 2 or 3 hours and meet someone for the magcon tour coming up. Do y'all wanna come on tour?" My beautiful famous dad just made my day. "YES!" Me and Carly jumped up and down excitedly " WERE GOING TO MAGCON WERE GOING TO MAGCON!" Then Carly stopped jumping and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Leah. W-were going to m-meet the Jacks..." She said. I froze. I have LOVED Jack Johnson and she lived Gilinsky. I hoped they were as magical as they were on camera or in the studio!

Nash inturrupted my thoughts "we're gonna go to that meeting now" he stopped and have a little chuckle "I guess to guys are coming to MAGCON!"

They left and said they'd be back by 8.

Ok so this was a LONG chapter! I hope they get to meet the jacks! *winkity wonk wonk*

ALSO DRAMA COMIN SOON. SK DONT FLIP ON ME FOR THIS BEING A FILLER CHAPTER!