He's ok!

"Uhh... Yeah... I'm Leah..." I said ready to have a full on fangirl attack.
"I'm assuming you know who we are" the brunette said coolly. "Of course she does! I've seen her videos and she's seen ours!" The blonde exclaimed. I couldn't BELIVE my eyes. Jack and Jack were right here before me!

"Ok" Johnson, the blonde one started " why exactly are you here?" He asked.
How exactly do I answer this question.
"Well" tears began flooding my eyes, as Johnson and Gilinsky gave me hugs. They could tell what was going on.

"Hey, can you take us to their rooms?" Gilinsky asked pulling from the hug.
I nodded and turned back to the hospital. We walked up and they greeted Cameron.

"Listen... Leah" Cameron said "You didn't let me finish! Nash is ok! All that happened was when I slammed the brakes, his head was cut! He just has to get a few stitches on his forehead then he'll be alright!"

I immediately began to calm down, as Carly and I sat on a couch in the room.
We all anxiously waited for Masbto be out. I was feeling the overwhelming pressure that something else had happened. But I ignored it.

"Knock knock!" The doctor came in wheeling Nash behind him. "DAD!" I screamed. I rushed up beside his bed and gave him a big hug. "Leah! I'm ok baby girl! I'm alright!" No one could separate me from his bed for about 3 hours. Then I fell asleep.

I began to dream about someone who had harmed me in the past. But I couldn't remember his name...

*DREAM*

I was young. In middle school, 7th grade to be exact. I was loading the stuff from my locker to my bookbag when I was shoved into it.

"HAHA THE PRICK CAMT KEEP HER BALANCE!" A girl yelled laughing along with her group.

I felt immense pain, when I pulled my head out of my locker. Then I saw the red. Great. I had cut my forehead, and now I was bleeding everywhere. How do I hide this from Carly!

I began to walk home with her and she kept questioning me about why I wrapped my head. "Oh! It's a social studies project! I'm trying to get into the mood of one of my middle eastern charecters!" I said. (I apologize if that was offensive)

She shrugged it off and kept walking. I soon fell behind and she kept going. I told Carly I'd meet up with her when we got back to the orphanage. She nodded and ran home.

As I kept walking I felt a soft tap on my shoulder.

A young boy, looking About 2 years older than me was there. His eyes were so blue. And his hair was perfect! So brown and flowey!

Snap out of it Leah! I told my self .
He asked if I was ok, and where I was going. I never caught his name, but he sure as hell for mine!

I told him I was ok, he gave me a quick hug and left me walking back.

That was my first crush.

*END OF DREAM*