Bad news

Ok so Carly and I are starting to get scared. It's been 4 hours. It's almost 10pm and Nash told us they'd be back by 8.

"What if something happened?" Carly asked me eyes filled with worry. I could tell that if they didn't come back in the next few minutes, then she'd have a full on anxiety attack.

"What about we watch some of kian's videos?" I recommended hoping to get her mind off of Cameron and Nash.
"WE KISSED" she screamed then covered her own mouth.

I couldn't BELIVE what I was hearing. My best friend kissed her idol! But what was Cameron going to say?
But that didn't matter I realized as I took out my phone and went on Instagram.

They were in the hospital? I wondered looking at the trending hashtags.
#nashandcamhospital
This was terrible. How do I tell Carly???

"Carlz... Carly call Kian..."

"What why?" She asked

"Cam and Nash are in the hospital. We need to see them.

"WHAT." She began to freak out.

"RELAX CARLZ JUST CALL KIAN ILL GET JC ON THE PHONE OK!"

"OK OK OK" she started rambling as I picked up the phone to call JC,

He almost immediately picked up.
JC: yo what's up Leah?
L: Nash and cam are in the hospital, we need a ride now
JC: WHOA WHAT??? OK OK WERE COMING TI PUCK YOU UP RIGHR NOW.
L: THANKS JC.
*they hang up*

"Ok Kian and JC are on their way, with the rest of the boys from O2L." I told Carly reassuring her.
"Ok ok... Leah I'm freaking out..."
Carly told me with a shaky voice.

"No no no, Carly relax-" the doorbell rang, I knew it was Kian and JC,

*texts*
JC: open up were here

We immediately ran outside rushing into their car not even saying hi.

"Guys, whatever happens, we're here for you ok?" Kian said climbing into the drivers seat.

That's when I saw who I was sitting next to and in the car with. Next to me was THE SAM POTTORFF. I couldn't BELIVE my eyes. I looked around to see Ricky, Trevor, and Connor in the back squished into the car.

"STEP ON IT KIAN" Carly screamed going into hysterics.
She seemed terriffied so I tried to calm her down as we pulled into the hospital parking lot.

"Ok, I have a friend that works here, Nash and cam are in connecting rooms, 756." JC said as we berated through the doors of the hospital.

Tears filled my eyes as we walked in to see Cameron asleep on the bed. But my dad.... Nash... He wasn't in the room.

The opening of the door startled Cameron and he woke up. I saw he had a cast on his arm.

"Carly!" He exclaimed weakly. "Baby, baby I'm here" they hugged " we were driving to the meeting, and some drunk ass driver made an illegal turn...."

"Where's Nash?" I asked fearing the truth.

"He's getting stitches Leah.... In his head..." I couldn't take it. Every time something good happened I'm my life something had to ruin it. I was overwhelmed with the amount of feelings going through my head. I couldn't BELIVE what I was hearing. I immediately got up and ran out of the hospital in aware of where I was going. I just couldn't stay. As I was running down the street I ran into someone.

"Sorry I'm so sorry-" I recognized that voice... My idol in magcon...

"I'm so sorry I'm just trying to make it to my friend on the hospital-... Wait.. Are you Leah?"

He knew my name.