You ok?

*knock knock*
"Leah... you can't hide in there forever! Cmon! At least tell me what happened!" I heard Nash yelling outside.

I threw my pillow at the door letting him know he could come in.

"Aww... WAIT. WHAT DID THAT HAYES POOP DO TO MY BABY." He began to scream.

"He's a butt with a pretty face who doesn't even deserve wifi." I mumble cried into my pillow.

"Can you tell me what happened baby?" He asked sitting by me on the bed.

"H-he f-fucked this g-girl t-that used to b-bully me..." I cried into my pillow again.

"Welp! I got a ass to kick!" He exclaimed and jumped up.

"You wanna come baby girl?" He asked.
I nodded and got into the car with him.

*they drive to Hayes house*

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
I stopped Nash from furiously knocking on their door anymore.

Hayes opened the door, eyes red and puffy from crying. I receded back into the car not really wanting to see him anymore.

"YOU ARE AN INSENSITIVE PERSON~" I began to tune NASH out as him and Hayes were screaming at each other.

I tuned back in to hear Hayes yell back.
"SHE JUST WANTS TO GET WITH ME! IM STILL A VIRGIN! Look man, I really like Leah! She's so sweet and smart and funmy! She's the cutest girl I've ever seen and I'd never do something like that to her! Look man, you gotta believe me!" He said practically begging my dad.

I stepped out of the car. He immediately saw me pushed Nash out of the way and ran up to hug me.

"Leah please... I really REALLY like you! I promise you... I'd never. EVER! Do that! Please... please..." he begged.

I immediately hugged back tightly, enjoying this moment.

"But... I really gotta ask you something... it's super serious..."
He said looking nervous.

"W-what is it..." I asked nervous to find out what he'd say.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with the biggest grin on his face.

"Mr.Smith. It'll be my pleasure." I said mimicking his previously serious tone.
(A/N that's Hayes last name for this book)

He quickly picked me up and twirled me around. "YAY! IM THE HAPPIEST TEEN BOY ALIVE!!!" He screamed.

"Ok ok, you boy." Nash said walking over using a harsh southern accent. "You better take care of my baby girl. If you don't you'll have me and a BUNCH of other men on your ass. YA HEAR ME BOY?"

"Y-yes sir..." Hayes said obviously intimidated.

Me and Nash burst out laughing then said goodbye to Hayes and went home.

A/N; hey y'all, so... I'm sorry I haven't updated in SOOO long. I actually forgot I had a book! But anyways, I'll try to update more often and be more active. Love you all!
-soph