engie x reader

It was a day of cease fire, a rare day to come by. You usually spent your new found free time sleeping in, reading, or goofing around the enemy team in a harmless way or another. At the moment, you had put the enemy heavy's sandvich in a bowl of solidified jello, it was funny to watch the heavy look in question as to how it got there. You and scout gave each other a fist bump and ran back to your base. Behind you heavy started to attempt a mad dash towards the two of you as you laughed your way to safety.

*engie p.o.v.*

(Y/n) had ran in with scout as they laughed their butts off. I wanted to tell her today, but nervousness pooled in my stomach. Her smile made me flutter. I snapped out of my trance and ran into my workshop, I came out holding a bouquet of (fav/color) flowers. She wiped a tear from her eye as she sat down on the couch and turned on the small television they had available. I made my way to her as scout ran past me snatching the flowers out of my hand. I chased after him until pyro for ahold of the bouquet and you know what happened after that. (Burn baby, burn) my shoulders slumped as I headed back to my workshop. She looked up from her show and smiled at me making my day better as her smile would. I sat down at my desk and planned a bit more.

Your p.o.v. plus Time skip! :)
-------------------------

You had eaten your lunch which was engies famous chili-dogs (those things are amazing) which you were satisfied with. You came into engies workshop and watched over his shoulder with out him knowing you were there. "Whatchu doin'?" He jumped at least a foot out of his chair before turning around.

"W-well, it's plans..... for someone" you pondered who and looked at the blue prints. It didn't have much but doodles and crossed out words which you couldn't see or understand very well. The doodles were visible though. Medic had steam coming out of his ears as everyone yelled "medic!", scout was dead with engie holding a shotgun, he had a happy face! Demo was drunk and soldier was yelling at everyone. There was the other mercs but one had caught your eye. It was engie sitting next to you holding your hand with hearts everywhere. This was detailed the best engie could do. "Sweetie, ah think it's time ah told yah how ah feel."

You looked at him with extreme happiness, you just about tackled him in a hug before whispering in his ears.
"I love you too!"

(I'm sorry this one was short!!!!! ;~; i just woke up weeeeeeeh)