werewolf!demo x reader

Not a demo video but still cool vid.
As the title says. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh also yay I sprained my knee YEAaaaaaa °•'\(:I)/'¤☆▪ also you should join my tf2 discord : https://discord.gg/QWsYDsk o and, this was supposed to be for Halloween but motivation sucks (/'^')/☆○•▪ °

Running.
It's all your legs knew right now, from from it and it traumatized you to know that it was getting closer.

Ta-ta-ta-tap Ta-ta-ta-tap

You tripped over an unearthed root as the sky poured down on you almost in pity. Caked in mud, you scrambled to get up only to be tackled by a hulking 300 pound beast with the most grotesque set of teeth ever.

---

You put another hand full of popcorn in your mouth as you watched the movie.  Your partner, Tavish Finnegan  Degroot, laughing at the wailing and pleas before she comically died of an  overly dramatic death. You nearly dropped dead at the horrible acting of it all and at the unrealistic look of the damned thing. It looked like they used a skinless cat and did a horrible photoshop job.

You nearly whined as your partner excused himself to the bathroom. You continued watching, shoveling burnt popcorn into your gob, chewing aimlessly as your eyes were glued to the screen.

---

Sweating, dry mouth, dry heaves, unfathomable pain, and crawling, itchy skin. It was as if he was skinny dipping in lava. He couldn't think straight as his mind was fuzzy, vision a blur. An unholy pain ripped through his being as it morphed into an entirely new creature that science and reasoning could never explain. The void in his stomach now became invisible to him as his skeleton distorted and reshaped.  Empty, soundless screams made their way out of his broken face as it took on a new form.

As he finally uncurled from the ball of discomfort he lay in at the corner I'd the small bathroom, a whole new set of instincts took over. "Hungry, hunt, kill" He shook his head covered in dark, coarse fur, he had one single eye as the other was useless and closed, two alert ears and the rest of him looked like a monster wolf. Too big to be real, too imaginary to be true.

He padded out of the small bathroom as vile odors seeped out into the hall. He spit blood onto the nicely cleaned dark oak that tiled the floor, red paw prints trailed the varnish and stained,  one orange eye dusted the light glow of the moon as it bore in through the windows that decorated the hall. The floral wall paper dirtied by dust and blood as the gentle colors were ruined by a brood color of red.

He stalked down the hall searching for a bite to eat, preying on the oblivious human watching a classic.

---

Growling, it had a better sound quality than the rest of the movie. Merely shrugging, you stuffed your gob with treats as you sat naive to the beast behind you.

Seeing movement out of the corner of your eye, you giggle thinking it's you're boyfriend, but nothing was there. It was dark and you were just seeing things.

There's that growling again. You looked around and again, nothing. You turned off the small television and set your snacks aside. You stood up and spied your environment to spot one devilish eye and it lavishly licking it's maw. As light shone down on this damnable creature, it revealed it's great body and demonic features.

Hands, it had hands?! One eye, claw marks down it's sides and back from trying clawing itself out of its furry prison, a light limp from the knee sprain Tavish took earlier today, but you didn't know that. You only knew you wanted to run and scream and get away from whatever level of hell this thing came from. Your feet were glued to the wooden floor no matter how hard you tried to move. Empty noises came out of you as your stomach churned, the odors from this thing made your guts wrench.

You were worried about your boyfriend, he could be dead for all you know! You finally found the strength to will your feet to move but it was too late, this... this.... thing was already on top of you.

One paw, hand, thing or whatever it was holding you down crushed your ribs as the other held down the one hand that wasn't crushed under you. Honestly you broke your hand but you don't care, you were going to die. As the thought of death came upon you, tears fell from your eyes, you pleaded for it to not fillet you into its dinner even though it probably wouldn't understand your words.

You closed your eyes as it raised a clawed limb as you felt death overtake your senses. You had a hard time breathing and the broken ribs were only a fraction of an inch away from piercing what ever healthy organs you head left.

A curious sniffing could be heard as it gloomed over your nearly lifeless corpse. The hand let off your chest and you took in a sharp breath in too deep causing you to cough and hack, scaring the damned thing in front of you.

You flinched as it snarled at you. You couldn't believe it, this thing whatever it was would not strip you to the bone and knaw on your remains as expected of it. Slowly making your way back onto your feet without moving your shattered ribs too much, it watched you and your every move. It petrified you, mortified that it could kill you with one swipe of the hand.

The one singular eye made you think of your boyfriend again. You better check on him, carefully. As you're injured figure hobbled it's way to the bathroom, you stood shocked. Not only was a foul odor becoming more present, but there was blood and vomit everywhere, something you thought was urine, and shredded clothing. It displaced your mind as it was the clothing Tavish wore today.

Soft whining could be heard behind you as the beast turned it's head away from the scene. Sympathy filled your thoughts as you wondered what made it feel so guilty.

You shuffled over the best you could and fell before him on the floor. As you got a closer look you saw the small eyepatch hanging from the neck. It started to make sense but only a little bit. Tavish did study magic and such, so maybe one of his books had a resolution to this all.

You went up to his room as your new dog-thing hounded you (hehe, get it). You searched through his books until you found a page titled "lycanthropy".

"Lycanthropy, also known as werewolfism, is when a human is able to or forced to transform into a wolf-like form atleast once in a lunar month. This has become more common since the 1800's." It showed a small diagram of what a typical werewolf looked like.

You looked from the book to the creature as he looked at you helplessly.

As a smile formed in your lips, you laughed and pet the head of Tavish. "Don't worry Tav, I'll help you out of this."