Spy x Reader

Every night, as the moon read bed time stories to sunlight, and stars peppered the sky as the sun slept beneath the horizon, you stood along the flesh of the earth with your beloved.

You gazed up at the sky as the stars told stories in constellations, tellings of Greek gods and goddesses, and how Atlas had guided sailors home using the stars as he guarded the pillars that held up the flesh and blood of this blue dot and it's blue sky. You thought of how small you were, as you were enticed by this waltz of gravity as the earth encircled the sun.

But you were destined to great things no matter how small you were to life, you were monstrous in your eyes. And your beloved held close to you as you both astounded the world. You both a perfect tango of amazing accomplishment and unstoppable.

Tonight, you lay beneath a blanket of stars with your one to be. He called himself spy, because it was his dream to make astonishing feats his family and friends said he couldn't do. He wrapped his thin arms around you add you cuddled beneath the songs of moonlight dancing along the sky and the striped colors of an aurora that takes place above your being.

Earlier, you both had cuddled after a lightning storm had startled you, but you were better than it. You had made a blanket fort with a sign reading no scary stuff allowed. He had giggled at this and you read books by candle light.

Now, that the world is astounding in all it's views and impossibilities, you and he rest there, taking in the miraculous scenery as the dancing colors kept vibrant amongst the sky.

And every night, as the moon read bed time stories to sunlight, and stars peppered the sky as the sun slept beneath the horizon, you stood along the flesh of the earth with your beloved.

You gazed up at the sky as the stars told stories in constellations, tellings of Greek gods and goddesses, and how Atlas had guided sailors home using the stars as he guarded the pillars that held up the flesh and blood of this blue dot and it's blue sky.

And together you held as you both amazed the world with your knowledge and view of the world.

I know it's short but after watching "shoulders" by Shane Koyczan on youtube, it inspired me. You should check him out, he has amazing stories and speeches on his channel that just blew my mind. (Also part of the text is from "troll" by the same dude)