Sniper x Youkai!reader

So, in the explanation of the comment for this request, I got a bit confused half way through...

"A Youkai is a human with dog eats....." ?????? I know it meant to say ears but I was confused as all balls.

So a Youkai is a human with dig ears and a tail and can transform to a dog or human with ears and tail. Kinda like a neko but dog version.

----------------

"Hey slim you hear something?

"Hear wot?"

"There it is again."

"Stop talking nonsense, Truckie."

Aarf aarf.

"See, I heard it again, ah know I ain't hearin things."

The two of them argued while you had explored this new ground, you got lost at the fork a little while back and ended up here in this god forsaken place.

"I can't hear you over my hearin of the other thing!"

"Don't be like that Truckie, I know you get hyped up over the little things."

WHAM, sniper lie unconscious as engie searched for the source of all the noise.

Aarf arrf

"Holy hot diggity damn! What's a dog doin out here?"

A blotch of blue and yellow came running at you. You got scared and jumped into the nearest bush.

"Awww, now where did the little puppy go?" He searched high and low until he stumbled across the bush you took cover in.

He reached in, smiled, and pulled you out. "Hey there lil guy, I found ya."

Meanwhile, sniper woke up from his nap and started for his camper.

"Hey slim! Look at what I found!" He turned to be met with a small pup in his face.

"Can yah hold it for a sec, I'm gonna go get some food for it."

Sniper took the dog and headed inside. He pulled out some news paper and set it down in a corner. "That's your to go spot." You nodded and sniper looked confused.

"What should we name ya? Storm?" You shook your head. "Uhhhhhh, buster?" You shook your head again. "Lemme look at that collar of yours, dingo." You hopped up onto the table next to him. "Hmm, (y/n)..."

"Heya slim, I'm back with the food."
Your attention went straight for the door as you haven't had much in your stomach.

Sniper opened the door and let engie and small pieces of steak in. You nearly tackled him to the floor as his face was attacked by puppy kisses and wet nose smears.

He set down the plate as you pounced onto the meat. Engie chuckled as you sloppily ate. He pat you on the head and walked out of the camper.

After a while, you became lethargic and crawled into snipers bed while he went to the store to get some dog food.

Sniper pov
-------------------

I walked out of the store with the puppy chow in hand thinking how cute that darned thing was. After a long drive, I pulled up out of engies truck, and headed for my camper. I fumbled with the keys for a bit and eventually inserted the correct key. I opened the door to......

"Hi human!" I felt the color drain from my face as i let out a shrill shriek.

"Are you ok?" The woman in my bed...... naked........ asked me if I was ok, I mean, I haven't seen anything like this since highschool, but this...... and she had the same dog ears and  small waggly tail as the dog.

"Human, you seem different, don't you remember me? You feed me meat! Or atleast that other guy did."
Sniper nearly passed out as engie came rushing over.

"What's wrong slim?" All sniper could do was point and get out a few words. He was shaking so hard his voice all over.

"Who's that?" "Truckie, I-I found rover." The hardhat rolled a little while away as he collapsed to the floor.

Your pov
--------------------

"Is there something wrong with him? Why did he do that?"

"MAGOT!"

oh no

"HOW DID YOU GET A BEAUTIFUL NAKED WOMAN IN YOUR BED AND HOW CAN I GET ONE IN MINE?!"

Sniper face palmed. "I found a dog and it's not a dog..." sniper paced the room as soldier inspected the new.... well.... friend. Medic had searched his books for human dog breeds, heavy was confused as he didn't know what sniper had yet to show the team. Medic, engie, soldier,  and sniper were the only ones who knew.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION! HOW DO I GET A BEAUTIFUL NAKED WOMAN IN MY BED?"

That instant, sniper backhanded soldier into the depths of regret.

"YE DON'T JUST GET A BLOODY WOMAN IN YER BED AND YOU TALK ABOUT A WOMAN LIKE SHE'S YER TOY, MATE!"

Sniper gave the girl a shirt of his own to wear for the time being as soldier huddled in the corner, crying and snuffling.

Engie finally decided to spontaneously not be unconscious anymore, as he sat up, he looked to the woman in the bed wearing sniper's shirt and boxer briefs. He felt his pants tighten and decided that this would be a good time to leave.

Sniper continued to think while soldier stood up and sat next to the girl.

"Are you crying?"

"NO, I'M SWEATING THROUGH MY EYES, PRIVATE! IT'S A THING AMERICAN MEN DO."

You giggled and soldier frowned.

"I REFUSE TO LET A GIRL UN-AMERICAN ME AND SAY I'M CRYING BY LEAVING!"

Sniper rolled his eyes and was grateful he left.

"Ey sheila, how do oi take care of dog people?"

"Well, I like to Cuddle and kiss and hug and share hot chocolate..."

'Does this girl ever stop taking?' Sniper questioned himself in his mind.

"...And teddy bears and snow ball fights and sweets and snowmen and snow and kisses, did I mention kisses?"

Yes, about three times now she has mentioned kissing. It's agrivating but he was used to it due to scout.

"Can we cuddle?" Sniper froze, he's in no mental condition or physical preparedness to cuddle. Was there a routine? He's over thinking it, isn't it just a hug for a long period of time?

"Sure." He lay down on the bed and pulled her in close. As their breathing elevated and came to a slow rythematic rise and fall of their bodies, they unintentionally feel asleep in each other's arms while sniper pet her.

----

Ehhhhhh I'm sorry for not updating and the ending is shit, thanks for tolerating me