Sniper x Reader

I SUMMON ElizabethRobb7 TO DO A THING >]

Torture alert. Torture alert.
----
It had been early morning and soldier had screamed at people as well as a pole and let's just say due to unfortunate circumstances, you're awake. It wasn't even the crack of dawn yet. You looked at your clock as it read 4:30.
"Damn that soldier, I could've slept in." You were somewhat happy as you only had attack and defend and your team had a good push strat.
You got up, got dressed, brushed your teeth, did the things you usually did, and went downstairs for breakfast.
"So what's being made today engie?"
He had a pile of waffles already made and was splitting them into reasonable portions that the others would eat.
You took your plate with a smile and thanks and grabbed some blueberries or some other fruit and grabbed the syrup for the waffles.
You sat down and waited for the other teammates to converse to as you ate your waffles.
"Waffles again engie? I like pancakes, I told you that, hardhat! " Scout did his daily annoyance as the others sluggishly came in.
"Shut it, lad. Be glad yer mum isn't here te beat ye." Demo usually defended whom ever he decided felt needed it as some sort of argument was going on.
Then, came in at last, sniper. You had some feelings for him yet they were questionable, possibly infatuation. But he had you head over heels for him.
"Be quioet, you bloody wankers. Oi've got a headache." As if on que, medic sprang up to question sniper about it and confirmed it was just coffee addiction as he hasn't had his daily dosage yet.
You all finished breakfast and headed off to the battle area where you would wait impatiently in spawn to be released like rabid animals.
Sniper sat down behind you. He glanced up at you and smiled as you glanced over to spy whom you had a crush on yet, he gave no regard to those feelings. So it was just a fantasy.
"Stop starting at spy, he's just a filthy snake, and if he did love you, well, let's just say you wouldn't be happy or even virgin anymore."
"Shut it, filthy jar man. I'm married. "
"YOU'RE NOT MY DAD, SPY!"
Everyone chuckled as he pushed his father to stop saying that.
The announcer spoke over head.
"Mission begins in 60 seconds."
Everyone got the things they needed
"5...4...3...2...1...GO!"
Everyone let loose as you went off into the battlefield with courage.

?????? POV
---
Get them, get hidden, and get answers from them. That was my protocol. I must do it late enough that people won't notice her missing til later. Then she can become a bribe if needed. 'We'll give you her if you give us the Intel or what's even in it thus time.'

Your POV
---
It was getting late, 5 more minutes and the last point would be ours. I ran into a building where our engineer was camping out with his teleporter.
"Hey engie."
"Howdy" He was working with something in his dispenser which your curiosity spike.
"Whatcha working on?" He looked up at you and motioned you over. He never did that to show you something, even if it was secretive. He would straight up tell you.
You went over and he tackled you and put a cloth over your face. You held your breath but it did no good. After a few minutes of struggling you passed out.
"Took long enough." He touched a transmitter in his ear. "Mission complete, I have them." On the other end it was soldier pretending to me ominous. "Gooood, bring her to me while I pet my invisible cat." Spy rolled his eyes and dragged you away with him.

Sniper POV
---
Today was the day, the day I tell them.  He was walking up to where your bedroom was which everyone expected you to be up there since you never came down for dinner but they understood that your drawing wad important to you.
"Hey sheila, wanna go outside for a walk with me?" He knocked on the door and waited. Nothing. He knocked again. Silence. He cracked open the door to see....... you were gone????!!!! He rushed down the stairs in fury as he yelled to the people eating dinner, nearly choking soldier as they all jumped in surprise. "WHERE'S  (Y/N)?!" Everyone shrugged and sniper ran out to where you usually sit when looking up to the stars. Missing. Engie's workshop? Nope. His camper?????? Nothing. He freaked out, like he ran about everywhere. No one has seen him run this fast or even care for such a matter. There could only be one answer.
"Has anyone even seen them at all during battle?" Everyone nodded but engie said. "In my last death, spy disguised as me and took them." Sniper swore unfathomable things as the others looked in shock, not even engie or demo swore so much.
Sniper booked it to his camper and grabbed his huntsman, arrows, kukri, jarate, smg, and sniper rifle. He was pissed. That snake was going to get it.

Your POV
---
You sat in the dimly lit room, bloodied, cut, bruised, as well as missing some fingers.
"I'll ask you again. What's in the damn Intel!" Your back was whipped raw as soldier mercilessly harmed you.
You said nothing. You sat valiant, loyal, strong, but that all was wearing thin. You didn't even hear soldier say a thing as he whipped you again.
He mumbled something about engie coming in and doing electroshock whatever. As he left, engie came in described the machine he placed upon your head.
"This here is supposed to be used for electroshock therapy but I'm not going to give you any pain killers. If you want, you can tell us now what is in that there Intel." He smiled knowing that you had a soft spot for engie as he was one of your best friends here, but he was in the enemy team.
"Suit yourself" He back away with a button in hand and slowly pressed it with increased the intensity of the electricity surging through your head.

Snipe POV
---
He watched through a small window as his team's spy gave him a disguise kit. He wasn't good at impressions,so he disguised as the enemy sniper. He watched the forced seizures they gave them. He rushed through and killed the enemy sniper on lookout in the sniper nest. He took what he could of the corpse. A triblemans shiv, perfect.
He headed back in base to be met with a furious soldier. "WHY AREN'T YOU AT YOUR POST?" He thought up an excuse. "There's a spoi in base!" "SPY? MEN WE HAVE A SPY. wait... how do I know YOU'RE not a spy?" He pulled out his triblemans shiv and threw it at a wall, he only discarded the weapon and didn't attack, preventing the disguise from coming off.
The soldier nodded and the sniper grabbed the triblemans shiv and ran off towards where (y/n) was at. He waited outside the room where medic had questioned his reason for being here. Sniper raised his blade and smiled darkly and medic approved to let him in.
He walked in as engie greeted him. "Slim, sparky here isn't getting them to talk, I think you should try out what ever you're gonna do." He held the blade and (y/n)'s eyes widened. They played along perfect. We can get out of here now. The engineer left you two in silence.

Your pov
---
"Make as loud of a noise like you're screaming." He whispered to you. He took off his disguise and helped you free as the duck tape muffled your "screams". You could hear the medic outside laughing maniacally. The screams died as he approached the door silently. The door opened and he hit the medic upon the head with the butt of the handle.
He fell unconscious. "Hurry, we must get ou-" YOU'RE SURROUNDED, AT LEAST FROM THIS SIDE!" You were scared, traumatized. "I was never really on your side." You all heard as your teams spy took out the heavy and the engineer nest outside. "SPY!" They all turned around as the spy mouthed 'run'. You both booked it out of base and ran straight to yours. You noticed a blu dot, damn it, the enemy sniper is onto you. You did your best to out maneuver the sniper but sniper was shot in the leg. You picked him up bridal style and hid amongst the shadows for safety. You waited some time as your teams spy caught up to you, incredibly injured.
The adrenaline in your system wore thin as your body began to ache. You bested your way out of it all as the three of you, nearly dead, made it to safety in base.
"Wunderbar, jou made it back! Meet me in mine head quarters, I shall heal jou." You all sluggishly made it over as sniper started a conversation.
"Spoi, you realize oi did better job at being a spoi in disguise than you." You laughed at his statement.
"I could be a better sniper than you, filthy jar man." "You couldn't love (y/n) for anything, you couldn't do anything loike me." He carefully embraced you to be careful of your injuries as your face exploded in color.
"Vell, I can heal jou all but, it vill tske time" you all sighed in relief. "But spy has to admit that sniper vuz better than him." You all laughed, except for spy who glared at medic.