• one •

___

Im Jaebum, the hottest guy in school. Every girl would agree, even a few guys. He walked the halls like he was famous, girls screaming and yelling "oppa!" all around him. I guess in this school he was considered somewhat famous.

"Oppaaaa, I like you!"

A short pretty girl bowed down in front of him while holding a lunch box towards his body.

"Please accept this lunchbox I prepared for you," she begged, still bowing.

Jaebum stared at her with an expressionless face and rolled his eyes.

"Give it to someone else," he spoke. And with that he walked away.

The girl fell to her knees and tightened her grip on the lunch box and forcefully held the tears that were trying to escape. Her friends all ran to comfort her.

Youngjae stared at the girl. He felt bad for her. He felt bad for all the girls that drooled over this guy. What was so special about Jaebum anyway? He was a jerk who didn't care about anyone but himself.

Choi Youngjae wasn't very popular with the ladies. He was the shy boy who sat at the back of the classroom doodling in his sketchbook. He mostly ignored everything around him. He was number 1 in the class. The only time people talked to him was to ask for help with their homework. He liked helping people, it made him feel less useless.

He sat in the art room during lunch because he preferred to be alone. He was searching online for cheap apartments near by. He really wanted to get away from his parents and be in a quiet environment by himself.

"What are you doing?"

He jumped and quickly turned towards the voice and saw Im Jaebum.

"Uhm... I'm eating," he said awkwardly as he pointed to his food.

"Duh, but I mean why are you in here all alone like a loser?"

Jaebum's tone was harsh as usual. Everything about him was harsh and rude.

Youngjae stared at him, for some reason, unable to speak.

Jaebum looked around, almost like he was searching for something. Youngjae than noticed a jacket lying on one of the chairs as Jaebum reached for it and threw it over his shoulder, and began walking towards him.

"Apartment searching," he laughed as he looked at Youngjae's phone screen. "Desperate to get away from your parents?"

Youngjae then felt a bit at ease and was finally able to reply. "You have no idea. "

"Well I am looking for a roommate. You can come check the place out after school."

Youngjae dropped his chopsticks and stood up excitedly. "Really?!"

"Mhm, and we'd be splitting the rent money so it will be way cheaper than the ones you're searching on your phone."

Was this really happening? Was he finally moving out. I mean, sure it would be with the rudest guy in his school, but he can't be that bad right?

Youngjae happily nodded. "I'll come and check it out later."

"Cool. See ya."

What could go wrong? Sure, Jaebum was a jerk but he was only like that towards girls that confessed to him. It can't be too bad. Right?!?