• twenty five • end •

____

   Jaebum's hands remained firmly over Youngjae's eyes. He smirked as he guided him to the secret destination.

  "What are you planning? You better not be pulling a prank on me," Youngjae pouted.

   "Shhh,"

  Jaebum's breath against his neck still sent shivers down his body. Even though they had been dating for three years, Jaebum still had an affect on him.

   "Okay, I'm going to remove my hands now, you ready?"

  He nodded eagerly.

  The beautiful small lights around him glowed brightly over the night sky. They were on the roof he realized. He smiled even more the minute he noticed the table sitting in the middle, his favorite meals laying atop. Candles trailing to the table like a walkway. It was perfect.

  "I didn't know you were such a romantic," he teased.

  "I'm full of surprises baby," he smirked back.

   He guided him to the table and sat him down.

  "Dig in, it's your favorite."

  Youngjae couldn't help smiling even as he brought the food to his lips.

  "I love this," he smiled brightly once again.

  "I love you," Jaebum replied and smiled when Youngjae's smile grew even brighter.

  They ate and then Jaebum stood up and asked for a dance.

  "You're so cute," Youngjae took his hand in his and they swayed to the music coming from the speakers.

  They danced and danced and in that moment Youngjae couldn't believe it.

  Tears quickly streamed down his face as Jaebum got down on one knee in front of him opening a small brown box with ttwo matching rings inside.

  "I know that we live in a place where people won't easily accept us but I don't care because I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you no matter what anybody thinks, will you marry me?"

   Youngjae smiled through his tears and nodded happily. "Yes, of course, yes, I love you so much."

  Jaebum stood up happily and embraced him in a tight hug.

They kissed each other, smiling against one anothers lips.

  They still lived in the same apartment together and it was perfect, they wouldn't change it for anything.

  Holding hands, their rings placed on their fingers, they walked inside both smiling.

  "Jackson is going to fangirl so hard when he finds out, he told me he'd plan all our weddings," Youngjae said and they both laughed.

  Jaebum grabbed him bridal style and walked him towards the bedroom. They no longer needed the other bedroom since they shared one now.

___

  "I now pronounce you hubby and hubby," Jackson squealed.

  It wasn't an official marriage with marriage papers but they didn't care, they didn't need some paper to show their love for one another and having a wedding with their closest friends was enough.

"You may now kiss one another you cuties," Jackson continued.

They kissed and everyone cheered.

  "Yo get up and dance with me, everyone else is," Bambam said to Yugyeom. Everyone was dancing but them.

"I don't slow dance," Yugyeom snorted mockingly.

  "Can we head to the stairway and talk then?"

  "About what?"

  Bambam was getting annoyed now and just grabbed him and pulled him towards the stairway leaving the roof.

  "What happened with you and that girl? Thought you'd bring her to the wedding as your date," Bambam said, his head low.

  "It didn't work out," Yugyeom replied.

"Is that why you're so damn pissy? Get over i-"

  "It's your fucking fault you ass," Yugyeom interrupted, raising his voice angrily.

  "How the hell is it my fault?"

  Bambam's eyes widened as his collar was pulled hard by Yugyeom's fist.

  "She was perfect,--"

  "Then how the hell is it my fault?!" Bambam yelled.

  "Because!" he yelled back, "Every fucking time I was with her. . . all I could think about was you!"

  Bambam's eyes widened, unable to say anything as Yugyeom's hand slowly came loose around his collar as he too realized the words that had escaped his mouth.

  They both remained quiet.

  "Shit I'm sorry, forget what I jus--"

  He was soon interrupted as a pair of lips slammed against his shutting him up. He slammed Bambam against the nearest wall, their tongues fighting each other.

  Bambam had tried to not make his feelings obvious towards him for these past years and now they felt the same for one another and he was so glad.

  "When I saw you tonight... in this suit," Yugyeom said through hot kisses, trailing his fingers through his torso, "God, you look so damn sexy," he whispered, his hot breath against his ear.

  Bambam shivered excitedly, "I'd look even sexier with it off," he whispered back seductively which got a huge reaction from Yugyeom.

  "Have you guys seen Bam and Yugy?" Mark asked the others as they sat around and enjoyed the wedding meal.

  "Probably sucking each others dicks somewhere," Jackson replied which earned a reaction from everyone, Jinyoung nearly choked on his food.

   They all laughed at that and continued to chat as the music played.

Yugyeom and Bambam came back out fixing their hair and ties as the others pretended not to notice and laughed quietly amongst themselves.
"Told ya," Jackson whispered.

  Later on they were all huddled together making a big circle and raised their glasses in the air.

  "Congratulations to our happy couple, may you be together forever," Jinyoung announced and everyone cheered.

  "To a long life of happiness for us all," Jaebum said after.

  Wine glasses collided against one another.

   Jackson and Jooheon were messing around doing cute adorable dances making everyone smile and laugh. 

  Mark looked at Jinyoung and whispered, "we're next," causing Jinyoung to cover his mouth blushing. They planned on getting married soon as well.

  Yugyeom and Bambam smiled at each other as they held hands under the table.

  Youngjae and Jaebum never imagined to have such amazing friends in their lives and to have each other. This was the best day of their lives.

  "This is probably the gayest wedding I've ever been to," Bambam said, everyone laughed and cheered.

  "To happiness!" they screamed in unison.

___

The end.