• six •

___

   It was Sunday morning. Brightness shone through the window.

    Youngjae's eyes slowly opened and he thought he was dreaming when he came face to face with a sleeping Jaebum. Everything from last night  came back to him. 

    He had gotten up last night when he thought Jaebum had fallen asleep, to blow out the candles (i legit totally forgot about the candles and had to add this in rip) and planned on going to his room only to have Jaebum open his eyes and search for him. So he had ended up laying down once again. He had not planned on falling asleep.

   He didn't mean to stare, but he couldn't help himself. Being that close, he noticed small details of Jaebum's face. He had two small moles on his left eye lid. He was tempted to reach over and touch them but didn't.

   He noticed how he had a small  bump on the bridge of his nose. When his eyes found his lips, his heart began to beat a bit too fast.

  "What the heck is wrong with you Youngjae?" he mentally punched himself.

  The abnormality of his heart rate scared him. It was then that he looked down and saw their hands intertwined and his heart began to beat fast again.

  Gently letting go, he hurriedly stood up and headed to the bathroom.

  His reflection revealed how his cheeks were flushed. Why was he feeling this way? This wasn't alright.

  He threw a handful of cold water at his face which seemed to bring him back to reality.
_

  Jaebum looked around confused. and remembered how pathetic he was last night. He had shown Youngjae a very vulnerable side of him and he hated himself for it.

  But it was the first time in a long time, he had not felt so alone.

   Youngjae came out of the bathroom and found Jaebum pacing around the living room.

"Wha-"

   He was interrupted by a yelling Jaebum, "-what happened last night, you seeing that side of me, don't ever mention it to anyone, forget it ever happened, okay?"

  "I wasn't planning on telling anyone."

  "That's what you say now,"

  "You can trust me."

Jaebum laughed a sarcastic laugh. "Trust? I don't believe in trust."

  Youngjae thought that last night brought them closer, he thought that now Jaebum wouldn't be so harsh towards him. But he was wrong.

  "Why are you always so mean?" it had already left his lips before he could stop the question from coming out.

  "What?" Jaebum asked confused.

  "Never mind."

  It was too late. Jaebum sped towards his direction but passed him and headed to the bathroom.

  "I'm gonna shower, make me breakfast."

  "Excuse me? I'm not your maid."

  "This is my house, and I'm allowing you to live here for half the rent, so its only fair that you make breakfast." Before Youngjae could object, the bathroom door slammed shut.

   That's exactly what he did. He made breakfast.

  "What a good boy, you listened."

  He turned around and almost dropped the plate when he saw a shirtless Jaebum standing there with nothing but a towel around his waist.

  He quickly placed the plate on the table and turned back to the kitchen.

  Jaebum noticed this and smirked.

  "You never seen a dude half naked before?"

  Before he could react, Jaebum had come right over to him and sat down on the table. 

  "Um, aren't you going to like. . . get dressed first?" he stuttered.

  "Nah I'm starving, I'll get dressed after. Come on, sit down and eat, don't be shy," Jaebum teased.

  He slowly sat down and kept his eyes on his food. He ate fast, too fast, almost choking. Avoiding looking at a half naked Jaebum right across from him.

  His chin was lifted up and his eyes met his.

  "You have food all over your face. Stop eating so fast."

   He tried not to flinch while Jaebum wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb. He ignored how his heart began racing once again when Jaebum's thumb made contact with his lip.

   He ignored how Jaebum licked the same exact thumb and continued to eat. He ignored how his face began to feel extremely hot. He tried to ignore it all.

  "Your phone is ringing,"

  He had not realized that his phone was indeed ringing because all he could hear was the sound of his heart beating uncontrollably fast.

  "Jackson Wang," Jaebum read. "So you do have friends after all."

  Watching how excitedly Youngjae got up and picked up the phone, Jaebum got a tight feeling in his stomach but he just blamed it on the food even though it was the best breakfast he had had in a long time.

  "Bambam and Mark want to go to the amusement park?"

  "Bambam and Mark?  He's made more friends?" Jaebum thought to himself.

   "No I'm not busy, sounds like fun. I'll meet you there," he smiled and hung up.

  Jaebum watched as he headed to his room excitedly to get ready. 

"Amusement park? Are you 5?" Jinyoung scoffed on the phone.

  "Fine, don't come."

  "We're coming!" Yugyeom yelled.

Perfect. He couldn't show up there alone, because it would seem like he was stalking him. Which he wasn't. He just felt like going to the amusement park all of a sudden.

___