• three •

_____

   A loud alarm woke Youngjae up the next morning. He had not gotten much sleep because he was up all night regretting moving in so quickly without putting much thought to his decision.

  He realized the alarm wasn't coming from his phone but instead, Jaebum's room. It would be about 30 more minutes before his alarm went off.

   The alarm would not stop and it didn't help trying to cover up the noise with the pillows. Why was the alarm so damn loud anyways? And how could Jaebum still be asleep?

  He got out of bed angrily and knocked on Jaebum's door. 

No response.

   He was about to open the door when Jaebum's words ran through his mind. "Don't go in my room."

    He wouldn't be able to fall back asleep so he decided to just make himself some breakfast. When he opened the fridge, he noticed there was literally nothing inside. Just water, leftover take-out chicken and some milk.

   So never mind about breakfast. He got dressed and ate some toasted bread with nothing on it. Just plain bread and drank some milk. How did Jaebum take care of himself when he had nothing in the fridge. What the hell.

    30 minutes later Jaebum's alarm went off again.

  Youngjae stood up from the couch  and closed his book in frustration. This was getting annoying. Forget the rules.

   He barged into Jaebum's room and turned off the alarm.

  "Wake up!" He shook him angrily.

   Jaebum finally opened his eyes and looked up at him. "What do you want?" he spoke in a sleepy tone.

  "Your alarm has gone off about 7 times now."

   Jaebum then came to a realization and stood up quickly. "Oh shit, what time is it?"

   "Its 7:15a.m."

"Wait a second, didn't I tell you not to come in my room?!"

  "Is he serious right now?" Youngjae thought to himself.

"We have 45 minutes before class starts, I wasn't going to barge in but I thought you wouldn't want to be late."

    Jaebum stood up and slammed Youngjae against the wall. "If you don't follow the rules, I might have to punish you."

   What was that supposed to mean? Youngjae began to feel uncomfortable at how close Jaebum's body and face was to his.

   "I-I'm sorry. . . I thought that you wouldn't want to be l-late," he tried to move away but Jaebum had both his arms on each side of him.

    "Don't you worry about me angel," his hand came up to Youngjae chin and he directed his face towards his. "Just don't let this happen again, okay?" he smirked.