Chapter Nine. P reveals Love Box

CHAPTER NINE.

Katie eventually slept and dreamed.

She was at a party, a mask party. But Katie was the centre of attention. The other guests wore smart clothes and masks that covered their eyes. The girls were in their early twenties and the boys mid twenties. Everyone carried a drink, chatted in groups and eat from trays of sausages. The youngest guest by far at age seventeen was Katie. She arrived last and on her own, wore a black mask and nothing else.

Katie mingled but nobody paid any notice to her nakedness; no clothes, no shoes, no jewellery. She touched a man on the shoulder and he turned to embrace her. He kissed seductively, almost in a shy way. His hand was warm and she lead him out of the crowded room and took him upstairs to the prepared bedroom where Katie reclined on the bed and signalled for the man to undress. She watched him. He was erect and now she eased off the bed to face him. Both of them still wore their masks but Katie knew who the man was. Paul. She knew by the way he held her, his hands on her bottom, as they kissed. His fingers played with her, lightly running up and down the private part of her bum crack. 

Without realising it her legs spread and spread until she was held off the floor by Paul. She seemed to float, in slow motion, her legs around Paul, back to the bed, to be laid flat on her back. The masked man gently spread her hands to the chrome bed head and tied her, with soft fluffy rope, to stretch her arms in a V. He knelt between her legs and touched the inside of her thighs, moved his light fingers up to her core, played with her. He bent over to worship her, she looked down and watched the top of his head, so beautiful, as he kissed her down there. His lips moved slowly, ever so slowly, over and over, made her buck. She gasped. 'Paul, I know it's you.' So dreamy. 'Take me,' she said. 'Fuck meeee,' she seemed to scream but no sound came; and at that point Katie woke.

Had she said anything, she wondered, where was she?

Turning her head to the right, Paul lay on his side facing away from her, his breathing in the rhythm of sleep. The erotic dream had penetrated deep inside her as she blinked in the dark. She wanted to release herself from the torment of desire, to make herself come, but couldn't, with Paul next to her. Guilt crept through her at the secret she could not, would not tell; only Michelle knew, how often Katie liked to masturbate, to take away the feelings. Sweet release. She would never let Paul know, would require too much trust, too embarrassing. Keep the secret.

Katie took in deep breaths to aid sleep; she relaxed and dozed.

-O-

Paul had been in the business meeting since ten o'clock. Much had been achieved with his techie geeks and they looked to him for instructions. 'Okay guys,' he said. 'We've got the hologram programme just about there. Our images can actually speak to the viewer and answer questions from the viewer.' 

He paused to look at the team manager. 'Tom, I need you to fine-tune the conversation database to link in with the holograms on the screen. To enlarge the two-way talk capability.'

The manager nodded. 'Will do.'

'I want you all to put your heads together for the last stage.' Paul spoke in a way which commanded respect. They knew the ideas were Paul's and he had the experience of launching his apps a few years ago. If anyone could make them wealthy, it was Paul. 'This last phase will make this company a ripe buyout from one of the NASDAQ boys. These companies, quoted on the US tech stock market, have the money to pay top dollar for our patents. Make no mistake - we're on the verge of a breakthrough.'

Paul flicked screen shots onto the wall and talked them through each one. He showed them how the viewer could input specific requirements to enable exact holograms to appear on the viewer's screen. He ended with, 'in other words, guys, we are going to use my 'dating' apps technology to power the exact hologram image required by the user.'

'Holly cow,' said one of the techies, who sat bolt upright, 'the user will plug in their own requirements, likes, dislikes, big, small . . .'

'And the hologram is formed,' said the manager, disbelief written on his face.

Paul held his hand up. 'These are the guidelines, research notes and data to give you a start.' He passed round a file each. 'Remember, this is very confidential.'

'Have you given this a name yet?'

'Yup.' Paul waited for the six pairs of eyes to swivel away from their files to him. 'The Love Box.'

Author's Note: The idea of the hollogram triggered another idea for a new story, which I started to write after I finished The Love Box Experiment. I called it London Blue and it's on wattpad. You'll like it.