Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN.

'I'll see if I can wrap the business stuff up and fly back with you. In the meantime, please don't use your credit or debit cards.'

'Why?'

'Your bank will pick up an unexpected debit, like from America, and contact your home. It's their way of checking to make sure your card details haven't been skimmed or copied. Routine security. To avoid alerting your parents, I'll pay for everything on my account.' Paul wasn't comfortable with the risk of Katie's parents finding out. But Katie had already arranged the alibi with Michelle and the first Paul knew about it was on the flight out of Heathrow. He hoped Katie would remember not to use her credit or debit card.

'Okay, boss.' she paused. 'I got a serious question.'

Looking at her, Paul found the tilt of her head and tumbling dark hair very attractive. He couldn't wait to run his hands through her hair and hold her face.

'I know the hotel is lovely, but I'll get bored if you are not with me. Besides, I want to take care of you, cook for you, make the bed and all that.' She shrugged her shoulders.

'We could rent a house for a week.'

'Yes, yes, yes.' She stopped Paul walking further. 'Where?'

Paul thought for a couple of seconds. 'Carmel is a good place. South of here, right on the sea.'

'Wow. Can we?'

I'll phone a couple of agencies when we get back to the Mandarin and book some viewings for tomorrow.' He liked Katie's suggestion, a chance to live together, and do things as a couple.

-O-

Katie paraded her different lingerie sets, one at a time. Five in all. And the new shoes, strappy sandals in glossy leather, which showed off her curvy legs. She felt like a model. Paul sat in the armchair. Katie behaved naughty and let him stroke each bra and panty. Different styles and colours.

They had been out to a restaurant in the evening and had strolled back to the hotel, arms round each other, stopping occasionally to look at the window of an interesting shop. The August temperature had dipped as the sun disappeared behind the taller buildings and the cooler Pacific air came in. Katie had warmed her bare shoulders against Paul's chest, his hands possessively holding her close.

Back at the hotel, Paul had insisted on viewing the purchases. Just what Katie wanted.

'Which one do you like best?' asked Katie. She watched him move his eyes along the lingerie on the bed. Not for the first time, Katie wondered why Paul had fallen for her; a girl with one more year at school and then maybe university. He was a catch for any woman. At first she thought Tam was his girlfriend, but that was put to rest when Katie had sex with Paul in his bathroom. Even so, Katie still had the occasional doubt over why Paul found her attractive.

'I prefer that one, 'said Paul, pointing to the powder pink completely see-through set. 'Wear that with your new shoes on.'

'Alrighty, big boy.' She loved the way Paul laughed, a sort of shy laugh, as if he shouldn't be doing this. 'Give me a minute,' she said as she swept up the items on her way to the bathroom.

Katie emerged after a minute. Paul poured them a drink from the mini bar. 'Drink,' he said, 'it's the last drink you're going to get for a couple of hours.'

That knot in her stomach took over. She could feel her heart thumping. The wet anticipation. 

-O-

Paul took her empty glass and kissed Katie. Then murmured in her fragrant ear. 'Go lie on the bed.' Paul loved the way she moved, assured, took her time to spread herself, to wait and watch.

He took his clothes off, everything. No hurry. Stood in front of her holding the CK Escape. It was difficult, he realised, to keep himself under control; to stop a full erection; didn't want one just yet.

Paul ran his eyes down Katie's gorgeous body; she lying on her back, head on the pillow, one leg hitched up slightly. The thought struck him . . . he was nearly ten years older than her, and she was relatively innocent; didn't that put a responsibility on him to look after Katie; not to take advantage of her in any way? . . . thank God he got rid of the hologram images. His out-of-the-box thinking took a few seconds, before he returned to coping with his physical reaction to Katie.

She blinked. 'Like the way you stand there and let me watch your thing go from down to fully erect. I love the power,' she giggled.

Paul laid beside her, took her bra off, noted the way her nipples stood up, and stretched her arms above her head. 'Stay still.'

'Bossy lover.'

He put a dab of Calvin Klein on her wrists and kissed them. He slowly moved down her arms to Katie's armpits, dabbed under the nearest arm, took his time, breathed in the fragrance of the perfume. Paul moved over Katie's body to the other arm, brushed his abs over her nipples, and kissed her armpit.

'Paul. Can I touch you?'

'No.'

The trail of discovery continued down to her breasts. 'These are so beautiful.' He smoothed CK around the nearest tight pink nipple, then kissed it, then sucked it. Leaned over to do the same to the other nipple. 

'Paul,' she moaned. 'Please.'

He could easily have lost the struggle with himself. Her moans and pleading made it more difficult to control himself, he so wanted to make love NOW. Her eyes said, please fuck me.

He played with Katie's navel, a dab of CK, kissed and licked her, took his time and moved down, one inch at a time to her knicker line. Paul ignored the panties and ran his hand down her leg, took her shoes off. Applied a little perfume. Sucked her toes, each one, deliberately held her gaze.

She spoke to the room, 'I think I've died and gone to heaven.' 

Paul was aching, his stiffness hurt, his balls hurt. He gave none of this away. 'I'm getting to know your body better than you do.' He kept his cheeky expression while moving his fingers up to her panties. Pale pink, see-through, with a woven silk trim.

For ten minutes he played with her. She guided him on how to roll his finger over her. Paul admitted he had never done this to any other woman and he realised he had something to learn. He was a willing student.

Paul held her close, as she bucked her hips, took the release, forced one word from her. 'Nice.'

After Katie subsided, Paul kept the panties in place and ripped a hole in the delicate fabric to make it entirely useless as a panty. She jolted as his hands roughly tore a gap big enough for Paul. Then he made love to her.