Chapter Seventeen. 2 shocks

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN. 

Author's Note: So, I'm still continuing with leaving the scenes which have been excluded from the new book soon to be published. The original story written as The Love Box Experiment was basically a draft. Since then the plot has been slightly altered. For example Katie is portrayed as age 20 ( in the new book) at a London university. Michelle becomes very bad, even worse than the draft here. All this means you will have to keep a watch for London Red when it's published in January.

....................................................

Her thoughts returned to Paul. Yesterday, at his home, Katie had seen the vulnerable side of Paul, the effects of his operation, the difficulty with sustaining an erection. Katie was wise enough to know that  good sex by itself was not enough in the long term. A loving relationship needed more than sex. Trust, for a start. But, she had come to realise Paul was truly sorry for the images he secretly stored on his computer. Besides, did Katie not have secrets which she kept to herself? The occasional game Mich and Katie played, known only to the two girls, she hoped. And the possible pregnancy which Katie wanted to keep secret from Paul, because Katie feared his reaction would be negative. So how could she keep blaming Paul. The fact was she forgave him.

Katie walked up to Dawes Road. Paul said to get a taxi and pick him up on the way to Harley Street. That was the street where the top London doctors had their consulting rooms. She wondered if she might be going there soon to have an abortion, or would her GP arrange it? She had no idea. Her Mum would know, as she had a part time job at the very GP practice where Katie was registered. Katie put her arm up to attract a black taxi coming her way with it's yellow 'hire' light on.

-O-

Paul sat with Katie on a sofa opposite the therapist, who wore white high-heels, black tights and knee length black skirt. Paul was fixated by the white shoes. She was a sex therapist in a Harley Street building shared with twenty other consultants of different types, all of whom used the same reception desk on the ground floor to greet their clients.

White Shoes spoke. 'Thank you for telling me the details of what you've been through over the past eighteen days. I always ask for the couple to come in together and I'm glad to see you both here.'

Paul reached for his water and wondered what was to come next.

'You have, Paul, what we call erectile dysfunction, or ED as it is known. In your case it's been caused by a trauma, the raid by the police, and possibly a side effect of the operation.'

Paul felt like a freak, at his age, having a problem. But ever since the shock of the sudden police raid, guns drawn, Paul had not been able to sustain a piece of wood. Katie had done it for him until that noise outside his studio. The therapist had been told all this.

She continued. 'For the next week I want you to follow these guidelines. Every day you are to touch and caress each other, but Paul's genitals are out of bounds. Neither you nor Katie are allowed to touch that part of Paul's body.'

Paul nodded and felt Katie do the same. Paul said, 'for a week?'

'Yes. And come to see me again in a week's time.' 

Paul figured that if the therapist was right, he was going to get aroused seven times and not be able to do anything about it.

They stepped back out onto the pavement of Harley Street and wandered down towards Oxford Circus. They strolled among the shoppers and tourists on Oxford Street towards Marble Arch.

'I can be touched,' laughed Katie, emphasising the I can, 'but not you Mr Paul.' She put her hand through Paul's arm. 'And no masturb&tion.'

'Very funny,' he smiled, as he hailed a taxi to take them back to his home.

For lunch, Paul made a bacon sandwich, a big one, for them to share.

'I got school tomorrow.' Katie pulled a face.

'God, that's going to be different. Never seen you in school uniform.' He raised his eyebrows and laughed.

'Well, it isn't anything to look at,' she said. 'Definitely not sexy.' Paul was aware that many men found girls in school uniform a turn-on. He wasn't sure about that. 

'How are we going to caress each other every day,' he said, 'when you have after-school activities and home work?'

'I'll just have to fit you in,' suggested Katie, who looked down at Paul's groin to emphasise the double meaning of her words.

Paul shook his head while trying to drink some water, spilling a dribble down his cheek. There was still a slight difference to his upper lip which sometimes meant he drank awkwardly. Paul put his glass down. Paul felt very lucky to have a girl who was so sympathetic to his ED, as the therapist called it. He didn't deserve her and wondered how long it would be before she got fed up with him.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her off the bar stool. 'You'll just have to wait to 'fit me in'. Meanwhile I am allowed to pleasure you, and that's exactly what I intend doing.'

Katie squealed as Paul faced her and gave her a fireman's lift, right arm through her legs, her body over his right shoulder, and her head dangling down his back. He slapped her bottom and walked up to the bedroom and into the bathroom. 

Paul remembered the last time he had done this was when Katie had turned up outside his studio in the rain. He liked dominating her this way; a surprise to Paul, as he had not dominated anyone like that before; and he enjoyed it. 

With Katie kicking her legs, he turned the Raindance shower full on and Paul gently put her down on the tiled floor. 

He ordered her, 'get undressed while I watch, or I take you into the shower fully clothed.'

'Oh,' she said, 'that's a no-brainer.'

Paul crossed his arms and leant against the door. He took in her whole being, her personality, the way she moved, talked, her sexiness, her body.

She looked up at him. 'Tam's not coming round is she?'

He put on a mock look of concern. 'Yes I think so,' and smiled to say he was lying.

She undressed for him, like lovers do, to let Paul see her bits slowly, and she handed each item of clothing to Paul. Then Katie stepped into the spray. 

He peeled off his shirt, trousers and red socks to join her.

'Your underpants are still on.'

'You can't touch me there.'

'Eh, oh. I hear what you say but they are coming off.'

Katie knelt and slipped the wet pants off, but his shaft was still limp.

They soaped each other and hugged under the Raindance.

'Have I ever told you, Paul, when you hold me with your hands running down my bottom and into my crack, you automatically make my legs widen?'

Paul kissed her while the rain came down.

'Glad you let me into that secret, Miss Katie.' Paul already understood that 'secret' about her, and lifted Katie out and into a huge Egyptian Cotton towel and took her into the bedroom. 'Now, I'm going to make love to you with my tongue.'

-O-

Katie kissed Paul and got out of the taxi to meet her two best friends. It was four in the afternoon and the early September sunshine was still warm. She glanced at a street act, a man dressed in silver grey mock armour, like a knight, immobile, a crowd watching. She continued down Long Acre to the cafe.