Chapter Sixteen.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN. 

Katie watched an iPlayer program on her laptop, but wasn't concentrating on the plot. Her mind wondered. She felt guilty at being too difficult with Paul. It was unfair to say it 'sounded dirty' when Paul admitted to trying to arouse himself without success. She guessed he sometimes masturb&ted, don't all boys and men do that, so what's so unusual? Katie regretted her response at his studio, her put-down, as if she was whiter than white. What a phony, she thought, to belittle Paul, when Katie herself engaged in a similar way of bringing release. And what if Paul were to find out about the game she and Mich played? THAT would be so embarrassing.

Katie looked at the iPlayer programme, realised she had lost the plot and switched to a news feature. She clicked up a photo of Paul in Carmel, on the beach, shirt off, big smile. There had been a change in Paul today, a visual change. It had been the first time she had seen him since she wacked him at the police station sixteen days ago. He now had a slight droop to his lip, his left side, like the result of a visit to the dentist. She assumed the lip was an after effect of the operation, details of which he gave on their way back to her house. The feeling of guilt grew inside Katie.

She reminded herself that it was the end of August and tomorrow she would have to get things ready for a return to school. Her final year in sixth form leading up to the A level exams next June. Oh, how she wished she was still out in Carmel with Paul.

-O-

Not much talking happened at the studio and Paul unzipped the dress to let it fall. He tried to unclip her bra with one hand while his other hand explored her hips. The one-handed try to free the bra proved difficult, especially with Katie's tongue in his mouth, and lost his concentration. Katie withdrew her lips and reached behind her back to quickly end the fumbling. 

Paul was happy for Katie to set the pace. She took his shirt off and led him upstairs to bed. He followed and allowed his eyes to scan from the Converse trainers, which she still wore, to finish his scan on her naked butt.

They fell on the double bed and she helped him pull his trousers off and then his underpants.

Paul hoped he would go hard, the touch of her skin, her scent, her small hands, her lips snaking over his cheek and neck. Her hand on his soft manhood made her enquire and look.

'Is it me?' she asked. Her hand played with his balls.

'No, it's not you, for sure.' He took an intake of breath. 'I can't seem to engage what I see with my thing down there.'

'Lie back, I want to try.'

Paul watched as Katie traced her fingers over his ribs and slowly down his abs. She took time to explore his groin without touching his shaft. On turning Paul over he enjoyed the sensations Katie gave him as she stroked and massaged his buttocks, into the crease and the inside of his legs. Paul felt something stir.

Katie turned him over. 'You've grown a bit,' and ran a finger from the base of his shaft to the tip.

For Paul it was fascinating to see Katie carefully masturb&te him, even better than he did it, which was quite a surprise. 'Where,' he murmured, 'did you learn to do that?'

'I've seen porno things . . . do you like what I'm doing?'

Who wouldn't, thought Paul. She started to suck and he could feel himself become as hard as wood. He pulled Katie off and put her on her back. Stretched for a condom, rolled it on, and carefully entered her. At that moment there was a noise out in the cobbled cul-de-sac. A car door slammed, voices, a neighbour's front door thumped shut. Paul froze, his mind waited for the cops, although he sensed they weren't police, of course they weren't. 

He hadn't realised he had stopped making love until he heard Katie, 'Paul, Paul, what's the matter?' He felt her hand on his jaw and came round to where he was. But he had gone soft, inside Katie, without a chance to finish. The feeling of failure overwhelmed him and must have shown in his face. He withdrew out from her and knelt between her legs. She came up to reach him; put her arms around him; he felt her hug, her hand on the back of his head; her whisperings in his ear telling him not to worry. Paul felt a dam burst inside him, tried not to cry, but gave up to let his tears roll down his cheeks and onto Katie's shoulder. Paul held her tight, one hand on her buttocks, absently stroking down her crack, to cause her legs, wrapped round Paul's waist, to widen.