Kuro X Mahiru

I don't really have anything to say at the time so Please enjoy this!

~★~

Kuro sighed as he rolled over on his futon, knowing that this was probably going to be another sleepless night for him. So he stood up and stretched a bit, being a bit stiff from laying on one spot on his back in one spot for so long. He transformed into his cat form and padded over to mahiru's bedroom.

He was glad to see that it had been left open a crack, and he lightly nudged it open and slipped inside. He made his way over to Mahiru's futon, sat down next to the pillow, and laid his head on his small paws, staring at his eve's calm, serene face.

This was something that Kuro often did, when he couldn't sleep. he would go into Mahiru's room and watch the teen until he fell asleep. Kuro sighed, rubbing at his ear with one paw with one paw for a second before dropping it back down, wishing that he could turn into his human forme and be allowed to hold Mahiru and cuddle him.

Instead of doing that, in fear of waking Mahiru up, he moved to curl up against mahiru's side, nuzzling as close as he could to the brunette.
It was during times like these when Kuro actually thought about things. Like how much being near mahiru strengthened the urge to protect him. Like how seeing Mahiru's calm face made Kuro want to keep it that way. Things like that.

At first, when Kuro and Mahiru had first made the contract, kuro had thought that it was going to be such a pain, but somehow, he had grown so attached to Mahiru, that his Eve's triumphant face somehow made the fighting worth it.
Kuro had honesty grown so close to Mahiru that even the slightest thought of losing Mahiru pained him greatly.

But if Kuro was being honest with himself, he knew that he would probably never tell Mahiru about his feelings, in fear of ruining whatever relationship they had, but Kuro knew one thing for sure.

He would always protect Mahiru, no matter what the cost.

~★~

Just a short little drabble i came up with in the middle of the night. I REALLY need to get more sleep before school starts, but i haven't slept properly in almost a month and I'm not going to start now. Anyways, fanfiction wise, i have a Misono X Lily fic that I'm working on, and a lot of ideas for others. The Misono X Lily one should be done soon! Damn i need to lay off on the servamp fanfictions lol

Oh right, would you guys read it if i wrote a Berukia X Tsubaki??

By the way, I'm going to be going back to school on July 27th so i won't be posting as much but i sure will be writing! It'll just take me longer to type them! Thank you for reading! Vote and comment if you want!