Lawless X Kuro

literaly typed this entire thing while listening to overly loud music and making pitiful noises of pain because im dying and bleeding from my stupid fucking womanly internal organ

Also this was requested by @crashingmind_

im sorry you have to listen to my whining but I hope the fanfiction isn't too bad!!

~★~

"Nii-san~ come play video games with meee... I'm bored..." Lawless whined, draping himself over Kuro's shoulders.

"No.. I'm tired right now.. Maybe later.." Kuro mumbled back, pressing his face into the pillows.

"You're always tired.. If Angel-chan and your Eve are making us spend time together you're not going to spend it sleeping and leave me over in the corner bored!" Lawless whined childishly, pressing his face against Kuro's neck.

"Fine... What game?" Kuro asked, sitting up, pushing Lawless off as he did so.

"Mario Kart!" Lawless cheered.

"Are you se- oh my god you are. Well. I'm going to kick your ass, just you wait." Kuro said, and Lawless could feel the competitiveness nearly rolling off of Kuro in waves.

He grinned and answered, "We'll see about that, Nii-san..."

~★~ (god I suck at this)

"Lawless don't you fucking dare throw that blue shell at m- FUCK!" Kuro cursed loudly when Lawless's blue she'll hit him, allowing the younger vampire to get in front of him and sent Kuro back a few spots.

"I'm going to win~ I only have, like, half of a lap left!" Lawless yelled, both of the vampires voices having gotten quite loud as a result of their competitiveness.

"Oh no you aren't!" Kuro yelled back at Lawless, throwing a couple of green shells at Lawless's kart on the screen, causing him to spin out. Kuro's character moved ahead, beating lawless by just a couple of seconds. "Get rekt bitch I told you I'd win" Kuro said, smirking as lawless stared at him, frozen before he stood up for a second, before dropping himself back down, this time in Kuro's lap.

"You jerk.. And I was so close, too..." He pouted, draping his arms around the older vampire's neck.

Kuro just chuckled quietly, wrapping his long arms around Lawless's hips, pulling him closer. "What can I say, our family is just naturally competitive. And I'm just awesome at video games. Mostly just more awesome than you," He teased, causing Lawless's pout to intensify. "I'm kidding, don't pout like that." Kuro scolded.

"You sound like your eve Kuro, he really is starting to rub off on you..." Lawless said, smiling slightly. He rested his forehead against his older brother's, letting Kuro capture his lips in a soft kiss.

"Am I? Hm.. I guess I don't rush into battle and start killing everything anymore," Kuro mumbled after another few kisses.

"You're much more gentle around humans now, that's what's probably changed most about you." Lawless smiled, kissing the bluenette once more before standing up. "Angel-chan and Mahiru are gonna be back soon, wanna go another round? I'll win this time I swear!"

"Sure you will, lets go," Kuro said, picking up the game controller and turning on another race.

~★~

I am so sorry that that was so bad I feel like crap but I have time so I'm writing a bunch of the requests