Lawless X Licht

Someone requested a LawLicht but I can't find who it was (im sure I could find it if I really tried but meh) I hope you see this and I'm sorry I'm too lazy to search

The song at the top is the piece they were playing because that was the only one I could think of at the time and yeah.
I loved your lie in April I've always wanted to do this kind of fic yeet I'm such LawLicht garbage

Highschool AU because why not, and Hyde is lawless

I've had the Headcannon that lawless can play violin ((-raptor sounding fangirl shriek-)) and this gave me a reason to write this

~★~

Licht held his school bag in one hand, his folder of music for his piano in his other hand, headed for the school's music room. He paused when he heard soft notes floating from the music room that sounded like someone playing the violin. And if Licht was being honest, it sounded pretty amazing. The music was being played at a quick tempo, and it sounded like whoever was playing was doing so with ease.

The teen sped up a little bit, eager to see who it was that was playing so well. He pushed open the already partially open door, his eyes widening when he saw who it was. "Shit rat, what the HELL are you doing in here?" He dropped his bag and stormed over to his piano, dropping the music in its place before turning around to face Hyde, waiting for an answer.

"Uh... Lich-tan... What are YOU doing in here?" Hyde's eyes had also widened a bit, obviously having not expected the other boy to be there at the same time as him.

"I play the piano in here every day, dumbass, where else am I supposed to go?" Licht crossed his arms, glaring at Hyde.

"Right.. Uh... Well.. Now that you're here, Lich-tan..." He mumbled, his face slightly red from embarrassment, "I've been meaning to ask you.. Would you... Would you maybe like to play a duet...?"

"W-what?" It was Licht's turn to be embarrassed.

"You're amazing at playing the piano, you are famous, after all, and... I wanted to see what it was like to play a duet with someone.." Hyde looked at licht, his hand gripping the neck of the violin tightly, waiting for the other's reply.

"Why couldn't you ask someone else?" Licht asked, hating himself for how red he could feel his face getting.

"Because, you're the only person I know who can play piano so well!" Hyde whined, stepping a bit closer to Licht.

"Where the hell did you learn to play that well? I've never heard you before.." Licht questioned, adding as an answer to Hyde, "Fine, only if you tell me where you learned."

"You won't believe me, Lich-tan." Hyde protested, a slight pout crossing his lips.

"Tell me where you learned, I wanna know, shit rat," Licht growled, an annoyed tone in his voice.

"Fine, I taught myself."

"You did not." Licht have him a look.

"Told you that you wouldn't believe me..." Hyde pouted.

"I'm sort of half and half. How long have you been playing?" Licht asked, his tone a bit more eager.

"Since I was little... My mom wanted to have a kid who was musically talented, so she made me take lessons. Can we play together now?" Hyde said impatiently.

Licht chuckled a bit at his eagerness to play and sat down at the piano, opening the cover over the keys. He ran his pointer finger lightly over the black and white keys as he said, "Let's play what you were playing earlier." He placed his fingers where they needed to be, knowing the song quite well, since he had played it at a recital a long while ago.

"Okay!" Hyde placed the small instrument between his chin and shoulder and rested the bow on his strings. He flexed his other hand and then rested it under the neck of the violin, placing his fingers over the strings, ready to play. "Ready..?"

"You count off." Licht said, his eyes closed, the notes of the song already running through his head as he got ready to play.

"Okay.. 1, 2, 3, 4." Hyde drew the bow across the strings, starting the song.

The two played in perfect sync at the beginning, and Licht, his eyes still closed, began to speed up a bit into the song, pushing Hyde to do the same.

The next few minutes went on like that, each teen pushing the other to go faster until the couldn't anymore, and Hyde stopped first, panting slightly from the unusually quick playing, whining, "Lich-tan, you were going to fast, I can't keep up with that!"

"I can't help it that I'm better than you, I'm an angel." Licht said coolly, leaning his head back to look at Hyde without turning around.

"Lich-tan, you're so mean..." Hyde pouted, placing his violin and bow down into its case before walking over to Licht. He placed his hands on Licht shoulders and smiles at him when he turned around and held out a hand to Licht, who took it and stood up, allowing himself to be pulled against Hyde's chest.

"Stupid, you captivated me with your music, I'm distracted..." Licht muttered, looking up at Hyde, wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

Hyde just smiled and wrapped his arms around the raven haired boy's waist, leaning his forehead against Licht's. "Would you be mad if I kissed you, Lich-tan?"

"Only if no one else is around, stupid demon..." Licht answered him, looking at the partially open door.

"There's no one," Hyde smiled, leaning down to capture Licht's lips with his own.

Licht blushed a bit and kissed back, pulling away after a little bit, smiling a bit. "We should play together again sometime..."

"We should, my angel.." Hyde smiled, leaning down to kiss him again.

~★~

I wanted to make Krantz walk in at the end there but meh

Thanks for reading