Tsubaki X Mahiru

Requested by Cookiethepuppyr5 's friend who doesn't have a wattpad

Tsubaki is Mahiru's servamp because that's the easiest way for me to do thissssssss

And because I'm lazy af and wanted to get this done because I keep making people wait for their requests to get written and I feel really bad about making them wait for so long

~★~

"Hey, Mahiru...? I'm bored...." Tsubaki placed his hands on Mahiru's shoulders and rested his chin on top of the teen's head from behind.

"Tsubaki, not right now, please... I'm making dinner, give me 10 more minutes," Mahiru lightly scolded, turning around to push Tsubaki back a bit.

"But I'm bored now..." The dark haired vampire whined, crossing his arms with a slight pout on his face.

"Dinner's almost done, Tsubaki, you can wait until after we eat." Mahiru said, reaching for a couple of plates from the dish cabinet above the stove. "Can't.. Reach.." He mumbled, stretching his hand up as far as he could.

Tsubaki grinned and wrapped an arm around Mahiru's waist to pull him away from the stove and reached up to get the plates himself. It was a bit easier for him since he was a couple of inches taller than his eve, and he placed them next to the stove. He placed a light kiss on Mahiru's cheek before pulling away to let the teen finish with dinner.

"T-thanks..." Mahiru mumbled, getting the meal onto the plates. He set the plates onto the table with a glass of water for each of them and silverware, saying, "dinner's ready, Tsubaki," to his servamp, who was standing off to the side slightly zoned out.

"What? Oh, thanks," Tsubaki snapped back to attention, sitting down at his spot, quickly eating. "Mahiru, I'm still bored..." He whined when he finished, putting his dish into the sink.

"And?" Mahiru finished his own food and went over to the sink to wash the dishes.

"Pay more attention to me...." Tsubaki whined, wrapping his arms tightly around Mahiru's waist from behind, resting his head on the slightly shorter boy's shoulder.

"Let me finish this first..."

"No.... Please? I'll help you with whatever tomorrow..." Tsubaki offered, wanting to go cuddle with his eve.

"I'm not going to forget you said that, you know.." Mahiru chuckled, following Tsubaki as the vampire grinned and led him to Mahiru's bedroom. "I know you're not," he laughed.

~★~

I know this sucked I'm so sorry but I wanted to get this done because I feel terrible when I make people wait for so long... Hope it wasn't too bad!!