Jealous!Kuro X Mahiru

requested by Cookiethepuppyr5

Okay so i know they're really OOC but i tried

Also this is going to take place before mahiru and kuro found out that sakuya was a tsubaki servant

~★~

"Hey, Mahiru, what are you doing after school today? Wanna study together?" Sakuya grinned and draped his arm over Mahiru's shoulders.

"Ah... No, I have to go shopping and tidy up around the house today, sorry..." Mahiru answered before starting to walk the way to his own house, shrugging Sakuya's arm off of his shoulders.

"Awe, come on, please?"

"Sakuya, not today.." Mahiru said in a slightly sterner tone.

"Fine..." Sakuya pouted as Mahiru walked away, turning to their other friends to pester them instead.

Once he was out of earshot of his friends, Mahiru turned to his bag and said, "Kuro, you can come out now... And stop glaring in the direction Sakuya went, I can literaly feel the murderous aura coming from my bag,"

The small black cat climbed out of the bag and checked to see that no one was watching, and changed back into his human forme. "You know I hate it when he gets so close to you..."

"Kuro, he's always done that, and you've never cared before," Mahiru answered him, sighing.

"Yes, I have, I've just never shown it..." Kuro muttered as Mahiru led him into the store.

"Why don't you ever tell him that youself? He won't take me seriously..." Mahiru said, leading Kuro to get everything they needed.
"Do you want anything?"

"Ramen... and Pocky..."

"Alright, lets go check out then." Mahiru led Kuro to the checkout line, with the bluenette staring at him questioningly.

"Since when to I actually get to buy ramen and pocky?"

"On nights that I feel extra loving," Mahiru said, turning around on his tiptoes to lightly peck Kuro on the lips, which left the vampire
as an akward, blushing mess right there in the middle of the checkout line.

~★~

I am SO SO SO SO sorry that this took so long and it's so short

But I felt really bad about making you wait for so long so here you go!! I hope it wasn't too bad!!