ANOTHER Kuro X Mahiru

DAMN KITTY BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE KURO X MAHIRU

this is really cliche btw so if you don't like cliche stuff the you should probably not read this

If you're still here then please enjoy!

Also

TWO ONESHOTS IN ONE DAY DAMN IM PROUD IF MYSELF

~★~

"Kuro...? Are you awake? I can't sleep..." Mahiru stuck his head into the living room where Kuro sat playing Minecraft (look I asked my friend for a random Xbox game and this is what she gave me) in the Xbox that Mahiru had gotten him after quite a bit of pestering.

Kuro paused his game and placed the controller off to the side, a small smile crossing his lips when he saw the exhausted teenager in the doorway. "How troublesome..." He murmured, opening his arms when the teen walked over to him. Mahiru sat down next to Kuro and leaned against his chest, cuddling against him. "What's wrong..?" Kuro asked. Mahiru wasn't usually THIS cuddly, and even when he was, he'd usually have fallen asleep by now.

"Nothing, I just can't sleep.." Mahiru mumbled sleepily, getting a bit drowsy now that he was in his boyfriend's arms.

"Can't deal.." Kuro sighed and wrapped his arms protectively around Mahiru. He reached for one of the blankets on the couch and pulled it down, draping over the two of them. "Go to sleep now, okay? I don't want you to be tired in the morning, you have school."

"Yeah.. Night, Kuro.. I love you.. You sleep too, got it?" Mahiru closed his eyes and wrapped his own arms around Kuro.

The vampire nodded slightly, whispering in Mahiru's ear, "I'll sleep if it makes you happy. Goodnight.. I love you," He leaned his head back and thought to himself, "So troublesome.. But I love him anyways."

~★~

ASDFGHJKL KURO WAS SO OOC!! I need to work on making characters less OOC good lord

Meh anyways, see you guys next time I feel like writing. Actually that might be soon because I've almost finished a Licht X Mahiru oneshot for DaniaNazrin so that should be up pretty soon!!