Mikuni X Jeje

Ack thank you guys so much for 1K views!!!!!!!!! Agh I can't explain how happy I am just asdfghjkl thank you so much
Thank you guys so much now please enjoy this
Also partially inspired by a roleplay with trashy_hipster
I make so many of my stories off of role plays XD

~★~

"Jeje.... Why are you ignoring meeee...?" Mikuni whined childishly, reaching for the bags that covered Jeje's head. "And why don't you ever take these off...?"

"Because.." Jeje muttered, not wanting to put up with Mikuni today.

"Can I take 'em off?" Mikuni asked, reaching for the bag that sat over Jeje's face.

"N-no...!" Jeje swatted his hand away, turning away.

"Pleaseeeee...?" Mikuni said in a cute, teasing tone. He leaned closer, so that their noses would almost be touching if the bags on the vampire's head weren't in the way.

"W-what do you think you're doing...?" Jeje muttered, turning his head to the side, but made no attempt to move away.

Mikuni grinned and laughed a bit, bringing his hands up to Jeje's face and pushed the bags slightly upward so he could connect their lips.

Jeje's eyes widened under the bags at the feeling of his Eve's lips on his, a dark blush spreading across his face. Mikuni pushed the bags a bit further up, revealing a bit more of the vampire's face. "Can I please take them off...?" He asked again, his voice a bit calmer.

"F-fine.." Jeje stammered out, and Mikuni gladly pulled the three bags off of the vampire's head. He stacked them up and placed them gently on the coffee table, not wanting to mess them up at all, so not to upset his Servamp.

Mikuni gently placed his hand on the much taller one's face and lightly kissed him again, a slight smile on his lips. When they broke apart from their gentle kiss, their foreheads rested together, and Jeje mumbled, "I... I love you, you idiot.."

"But I'm your idiot~ I love you toooooo~" Mikuni giggled, back to his childish self.

~★~

Urk these two were probably really OOC but meh

I'm working on a licht X Mahiru so that should be up pretty soon

Okay I'm gonna go be gravity falls and servamp trash okay byeeeeeeeee see you next chapterrrrrrr!!

BILLDIP IS OTP FOR GRAVITY FALLS

ALL THE SERVAMP PAIRINGS ARE OTP FOR SERVAMP

OKAY ILL SHUT UP NOW HAVE A NICE DAY YOU LOVELY PERSON

Servamp OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara