Lawless X Mahiru

Requested by @queen_of_bullets

~★~

"So, you're Nii-san's new eve.. Mahiru, right?" Lawless asked, leaning over the table to get a closer look at Mahiru.

"Yes, that's right..." Mahiru answered, eyeing Lawless suspiciously, making sure he didn't move any closer.

"Lawless, stop harassing Mahiru. Leave him alone." Kuro scolded his younger brother, looking up from his game against Hugh for a second. "Dammit, you made me mess up..." He muttered, turning back to the console, ignoring Hugh's triumphant cheers.

"I'm not harassing anyone, I'm just trying to be friendly!" Lawless protested, glaring slightly at Kuro. "Jerk... Mahiru, how do you stand him all the time?"

Before Mahiru could answer, Licht walked past, going out to get a drink from the kitchen, and said, "Shit rat, shut up, you're annoying me."

"I'm not even talking to you!" Lawless retorted.

"But I can still hear you, so shut up."

"Mahiru doesn't mind, do you, Mahiru?" Lawless asked, looking over to the Eve of Sloth.

"Ah.. I don't really mind, Licht-san, it's alright..." Mahiru said, almost faltering under Licht's harsh glare.

" Angel-chan, quit glaring, I think you're creeping Mahiru out." Lawless said, adding, "And see I told you he doesn't care,"

"Whatever." Licht walked out of the room, leaving Mahiru and lawless to talk, with Kuro and Hugh over in the corner sort of just yelling at each other and their games.

"So, Mahiru," lawless grinned slightly, taking a sip of his drink. "How did you end up being stuck being Nii-san's Eve?"

"I found him in an alleyway and brought him home, and then the whole thing with the contract happened and at some point in the first 24 hours one of Tsubaki-san's subclass appeared and I forced Kuro to drink my blood and now we're here." Mahiru answered, giving lawless a brief rundown of how he and Kuro had ended up together.

"Why'd you force nii-san to drink your blood?" Lawless asked, curious.

"One of my friends was attacked by.. Belukia, was it..? And Kuro and I were right there. I wasn't about to stand my and let my friend be killed! Simply speaking, it was the right thing to do."

"Ah, so that's why." Lawless said, getting up. "Hey, nii-San, would you mind if I steal your eve for a second? Thanks," He took Mahiru by the hand and led him out of the room, ignoring Kuro's annoyed calls of, "Lawless, whatever you're thinking, don't even try, get back here..!"

"Lawless-san, where are we going?" Mahiru asked, trying to free his hand from Lawless's grip.

"Somewhere where nii-San can't bother us," the vampire answered as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"Lawless, we just met, and what you just said sounded very suggestive, you know,"

"I know it did. You're just so cute, you know that?" Lawless said, stopping once they were out of earshot of the room the others were in.

"W-what?" Mahiru's face turned a bit red, and he tried to back away from Lawless, who stepped closer and Mahiru ended up backing himself into a wall. With lawless pinning him against it.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked nervously, his large brown eyes meeting Lawless's red ones.

"Oh, nothing.." Lawless said, leaning down slightly so their faces were quite close. "You're just so adorable.. And innocent.." He chuckled softly at Mahiru's nervous state, softly caressing his face with his long fingers.

Mahiru just stood there, his face a dark red, to stunned to struggle, pinned to the wall by Lawless's arm, and the vampire's leg slipped between his, keeping him immobile.

"So cute..." Lawless said again, leaning down to press his lips to Mahiru's. Pulling away after a moment, he said, "Sorry, I couldn't resist~"

Mahiru just stared up at him, his mouth moving but no words coming out.

Lawless chuckled again, running his thumb over Mahiru's lips before letting him go. "You seriously are so adorable," He said before he started to walk back to the room where he rest of the Servamps and Eves were. "C'mon, let's go," He motioned for Mahiru to follow him, laughing when the other came to his senses and started to scold him.

"W-what was that for? That was totally uncalled for, we just met yesterday evening!"

Lawless just laughed more, saying, "You seriously sound like a mom right now,"

"S-shut up!" Mahiru yelped, his voice cracking slightly from the shrill tone of his voice.