Licht X Sick!Mahiru

Requested by trashy_hipster

~★~

Licht sat at his piano, his fingers resting on the black and white keys, about to play when his phone rang. (Don't question where he got the piano since he's in Japan idk it's fanfiction just think of something)

He lifted one hand to pick it up, the other resting on the keys as he checked the caller ID. The screen read 'Mahiru' so he flipped the cell phone open and tucked it between his head and shoulder, starting to lightly press the piano keys as he spoke. "Hey,"

"Uh... This is Licht Todoroki, right?" A voice quite a bit deeper than Mahiru's spoke, and licht recognized it almost immediately as the stupid cockblocking demon who was always WAY too close to Mahiru. ((I'm sorry I had to))

"What are you doing with Mahiru's phone? And what do you want?" Licht growled I to his phone, his fingers stopping their playing.

"Uh.. Mahiru's sick or something, he gets all dizzy whenever he tries to stand up and he looks and feels all feverish..."

"Why call me? All you have to do is give him medicine and tell him to rest," Licht muttered, up to leave the room to get his jacket, not really trusting the vampire with his boyfriend's health.

"Well I didn't know who else to call, all of his other friends would probably think I'm some creep and I'm not about to call that one green haired dude..."

"Don't do anything to my Mahiru, I'll be there in 15 minutes." Licht didn't realize how he had said 'my Mahiru' until a couple moments later, but hoped Kuro had missed it. He picked up his sweatshirt and put it on.

Kuro snickered at what licht had said and quickly hung up before the pianist could say anything else.

Licht sighed and put his phone in his pocket after sending a quick text to Krantz to let his know where he was going before leaving the hotel.

~★~

"Oi, stupid demon, open the door!" Licht called, knocking on the door to Mahiru's home firmly and impatiently.

The door opened a few moments later, revealing a bored looking Kuro, who stepped aside to let Licht in.

Licht walked into the apartment, asking, "Did you give him anything?"

"No, you said not to, so I didn't.. Should I have?" Kuro turned to walk back towards the room where the TV was and asked, "you know where Mahiru's room is, right?"

"Yes, I've been here enough to know where things are." Licht answered as if it was the most obvious thing ever and followed he all too familiar path to Mahiru's room.

When he reached it, he stepped inside and made his way over to the bed, where a curled up Mahiru lay wrapped up tightly in a pile of blankets. He sighed a bit at the messy floor, which was covered in tissues, but placed his hand on Mahiru's shoulder, murmuring, "Hey, Mahiru, it's me, Licht... How are you feeling...?"

"Mm... Really sick..." Mahiru mumbles, his voice sounding quite scratchy, probably due to a lot of coughing. "And m'throat hurts..."

"Then don't try to talk, I'll get you some medicine and make you some tea," Licht said, his voice quiet as he didn't want to disturb Mahiru too much.

The sick teen nodded, and closed his eyes, rolling over to get some more sleep as Licht slipped out of the room to get the tea and medicine.

~★~

"Hey, Mahi, you need to get up for a bit to take you medicine.. Come on," licht gently shook his boyfriend's shoulder, the couple of pills and the cup of tea set on the bedside table.

"Wha...?" Mahiru opened his eyes and sleepily looked up at Licht, who spoke again.

"I brought you some tea and medicine, sit up so you can take it."

"'Kay...." Mahiru pushed himself up into a sitting position and licht rested a hand on his back to steady the brunette. Licht handed him the two small pills and the tea, and Mahiru quickly swallowed the pills, drinking most of the tea to get rid of the bitter aftertaste on his tongue.

"Here, lay down and get some tea now, okay?" Licht said, pressing his boyfriend back into the pillows.

"Hey... Stay here..." Mahiru gripped Licht's shirt sleeve when the older teen turned to leave, causing the usually so annoyed teen to allow a small smile to spread across his face.

"Sure." Licht slipped under the blankets and Mahiru rolled onto his other side so they were spooning. "Do you feel any better yet?" Licht asked, nuzzling against Mahiru's neck.

"A little... Not much though.. You know," Mahiru paused to cough a bit, "I should get sick more often, you're so nice..." He grinned when he heard the pianist's arms tense around him and heard him mutter, "Shut up.. You need to sleep... I love you, you know..." Licht mumbled the last part almost inaudible but Mahiru still heard it and answered, "I love you too," and pressed himself closer to Licht as he fell asleep.

~★~

ITS FUCKING 2:00 AND I HAVENT SLEPT FOR ALMOST 24 HOURS

I NEED SLEEP

MEH ILL JUST GO MAKE COFFEE AND STAY UP ANOTHER WHOLE NIGHT

sorry they were so OOC but I was tired and I didn't want you to wait any longer