1 | school

"Couldn't sleep?" Asked her mother

"Couldn't sleep?" Asked her mother. Taeyeon sometimes hated how well her parents knew her. Of course her mother was right, she had been plagued with nightmares for a few weeks now. Part of her knew exactly why she was getting these nightmares but the other part of her, didn't want to admit it.

Taeyeon sighed in frustration, "Unfortunately. I just wish I understood what it all meant. I hate not knowing." She wanted to understand but it was like she had all the pieces, she just didn't know how they all fit together or why they did.

Her mother couldn't help but laugh at her daughters childishness, "Welcome to our world. Not everyone has the privilege of knowing everything. You sure you'll be fine this morning?"

"I still don't like it," she said pouting, "I'll be fine. It's a small town I'll find the school eventually."

"Alright, sweetheart. Meet me at the hospital after school so I can get you into the volunteering programme and then we'll meet your father at the dinner, okay?"

The small girl smiled, "Great. I'll see you after school." She kissed her mother on her cheek, "Love you."

"Love you too."

Taeyeon did eventually find the school, it was a small town after all

Taeyeon did eventually find the school, it was a small town after all. Getting out of the car, she noticed all eyes on. She hated all the attention on her. Taking a deep breathe, she scanned the parking lot. Most students were curious, a few jealous but one group caught her eye. From the way they carried themselves, she knew they were vampires. What stood out the most to her were the honey-golden eyes, meaning they weren't human drinking. She visibly relaxed, knowing they weren't going to hurt her.

However, when her eyes landed on the big brunette, she froze.

The moment she looked into his eyes, she saw her future.

Taeyeon was snapped out of her daze when someone tapped her shoulder. She smiles slightly at the brunette looking at her, "You're the new student, right?"

Taeyeon smiled, "Yes I am. I'm Taeyeon."

"I'm Angela. It's nice to meet you. Do you need any help?"

"It's nice to meet you too. Actually, I would really appreciate it if you can direct me to the office, I need my schedule and locker number."

Angela grinned, "Follow me." Taeyeon knew Angela was a nice girl, someone she could see herself being close friends with. She found comfort in the idea of having friend.

Taeyeon eventually got her schedule.

1st period - AP English
2nd period - AP Calculus
Break
3rd period - AP Biology
4th period - Gym
Lunch
5th period - AP History
6th period - Art

Taeyeon made her way to AP English class. "You must be the new student," spoke her new teacher. She was already beginning to dislike him from the way he was looking at her. Pervert, she thought.

Taeyeon wore a tight smile, "Yes I am."

The teacher passed her a copy of Macbeth, "This is the book we're reading this semester. We will be doing a project and seeing as Mr.Cullen is the only one without a partner, you will be partnered up with him. From your previous transcripts, I am confident you will do well in my class. Take a seat next to Mr.Cullen in the back."

Taeyeon made her way to the back of the classroom, happy to finally be away from the teacher but her breath hitching when she realised who Mr.Cullen was. She takes a deep breath sitting down next to him, getting out her notebook.

"Hey. You must be the new girl, I'm Emmett. Looks like we're partners." Just listening to his voice made her smile. She couldn't describe the feeling she got every time he spoke. Emmett, she liked the sound of his name.

The brunette smiled, turning to face, "Yeah, my name is Taeyeon. Looks like we indeed are partners."

Taeyeon noticed that throughout the entire period, he kept staring at her. Every time she looked at him, he smiled, making her heart beat faster. She couldn't shake the warm feeling she got from how close he was sat next to her. She knew she had never seen this coming or experienced it before, meaning she needed to talk to her mother. She couldn't understand the feelings he brought out in her.

Suddenly she was pulled into a vision,

"Why are we going after the Cullen's?" Asked a brown haired boys with red eyes.

The redhead sighed in annoyance, "I want to eliminate them before they come after us. I don't want to live in fear of what they are capable of doing to us. You know I love you. I'm doing this for us."

The boy sighed, "I understand. Don't worry. They'll all be ready soon."

The women smirked, "Excellent."

Taeyeon snaps back into reality as the bell rang, realising most students have left for their next class.

"Need any help getting to your next class?" Asked Emmett.

"I would really appreciate that. I have Calculus."

Emmett grinned, "Damn, smart girl. Follow me, I'm heading in the same direction." She gets up to follow him, grateful that he was willing to help her get to her next class.

However, Taeyeon's head was still spinning from what she had just seen, she had a bad feeling that however this was, they would be making an appearance very soon.