8 | training

While Taeyeon didn't like the fact that Embry and Leah had imprinted on her siblings, she knew that they all deserved some happiness, especially Leah and her brother

While Taeyeon didn't like the fact that Embry and Leah had imprinted on her siblings, she knew that they all deserved some happiness, especially Leah and her brother. They had both been alone for so long and been through hell and deserve to be happy. She just hoped that everyone would be okay with it. She knew the dangers that were coming and hoped that all her friends and family made it out safely.

"Welcome," Carlisle started, "Jasper has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them."

Taeyeon could feel Sam's gaze on her before translating, "They want to know how the newborns differ from you." Sam was one of her guardians and he cared about the small girl. He knew everything she had been through and understood how hard it was for her sometimes. She was there for him when he phased. She was like a sister to her. However, as much as Sam detested the fact that Tae was mated to a vampire, he respected her wishes and didn't interfere like she had asked him.

"They are a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind no has never been more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life," Carlisle explained. He turns to face Jasper, giving him a nod, before stepping back. You could see the respect that Carlisle has for him.

Jasper stepped forward, "Carlisle is right. That's why they are created." Taeyeon noticed his accent as well as his unease. She could feel how difficult it was for him talking about newborns but knew with his expertise, they had a better chance at defeating the army. "A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army but no human army can stand against them." The wolves didn't exactly like what they were hearing, resulting in low growls from them.

"Now the two most important things to remember, are first: never let them get their arms around you, they will crush you instantly. Second: never go for the obvious kill, they will be expecting that and you will lose. Emmett," her mate kissed the top of her head before stepping forward.

"Don't hold back," Jasper told him.

"Not in my nature," Emmett replied.

The pair fought for a few seconds but Taeyeon could see that Jasper was winning. Emmet was using his strength rather than his brain, resulting in Jasper flipping Emmett onto the ground. "Never lose focus."

While Carlisle and Edward fought, Emmett wrapped his arms around the small girl. She couldn't help but sink into his, relishing in his comfort. Neither thought they would find their mate but were grateful none the less. Taeyeon could hear her little sister giggle next to her, "Hush child."

Annabeth grinned, "Sorry but you're just so cute." Both the girls could see their brother glaring at Emmett, so they looked at each other before sticking out their tongues to him. He huffed in annoyance before turning his head to see Edward and Carlisle fighting.

"One more thing, " Jasper stated as Carlisle throws Edward to the ground, "Never turn you back on your enemy." Next it was Jasper and Rosalie, with Jasper winning of course. Finally, it was Jasper and Alice. Taeyeon hadn't realised how sneaky the little pixie was but she had to give her props, despite being small, she knew how to use it to her advantage.

"I want to have a go," Taeyang stated. The whole family turns to look at the oldest Kim in confusion while his sister rolled their eyes. Jasper looked at the brunette for approval.

"Just let him, he'll keep asking till you let him. He's strong and fast, he'll be fine." Jasper then stepped forward to fight her brother. Taeyeon knew how smart her brother was but Jasper was fast too. They fought for a while before Taeyang had slammed him onto the ground. Everyone looked at the pair shocked. No one had been able to beat Jasper like that and they were kinda anxious about what the siblings were capable of.

"I guess we underestimated you," Carlisle spoke to the siblings.

Annabeth smiled, "We were taught to be stronger, smarter and faster than any species. We rely on our abilities rather than our powers. We all have different powers but we have all been taught how to handle anything and everything that comes our way. Our brother might be the strongest but I'm the fastest and Taeyeon is the smartest. We all complement each other and are strongest together."

"Damn, little one, you've been holding out on me," Emmett grinned.

Taeyeon smiled, "I would like a go, as well."

"Nope. No way," Emmett refused.

Taeyang rolled his eyes, "No one knows how to handle themselves better than Taeyeon. She'll be fine. If it makes you feel any better, she can use her abilities." Taeyeon grinned, knowing exactly what her brother meant.

"What do you mean, ability?" Asked Rosalie.

"Taeyeon has the ability to see any outcome in a fight. She knows exactly what you're going to do before you do it. She'll know your next move before you even think about," Annabeth explained. The family looked at Taeyeon in awe but all she could feel from Edward was envy and she completely understood. He knew they wouldn't never be as accepting of Bella as they are of her and he hated it.

"You sure, darling?" Jasper asked once she steps closer to him.

"Don't hold back," she smirked. Jasper charged at her before she moved, grabbing his arms and twisting it behind his back. He tried to grab her arms before she kicked his leg, picking him up and slamming him to the ground. He got up trying to grab her once again before she stood on his bent knew, twisting herself around his body and landing with her feet on his shoulder while he was kneeling on the floor. "Give up?" She teased.

Jasper stood up, turning to face the small girl, "I guess I have to give you more credit, small one. You clearly know how to handle yourself."

Taeyeon grinned, "And don't you forget it."