9 | protective

The next day, after training with the wolves in the forest, Jasper, along with Bella and Edward were off trying to figure out a way to mask Bella's scent from the newborns

The next day, after training with the wolves in the forest, Jasper, along with Bella and Edward were off trying to figure out a way to mask Bella's scent from the newborns. Or rather, Jasper and Bella were trying to come up with one, Edward was just sulking because of the idea they had come up with, which involved Jacob, and Jacob touching Bella. Both of which, Edward despised.

Taeyeon had offered to go with them, but Emmett said he wanted to talk to her about something, so she let them go on and she stayed behind to talk to the big bear she called her boyfriend.

Taeyeon walked into Emmett's room, seeing him sitting on the bed, elbows on his knees, hands clasped together as he leaned forward slightly, lost in thought, which was strange for Emmett.

"Em?" She called, making her way towards him.

"Hm?" He looked up, not having realized she was in the room with him.

"What's wrong?" She asked, moving to stand between his legs, her hands on his shoulders, his hands on her hips.

"Baby," He sighed, looking up into her eyes, "I don't want you fighting."

She looked down at him for a second, unsure of what to say.

"Em, you know I can fight," She spoke, "You saw I took Jasper down easily."

"Baby, I know you can fight and I'm so proud of that, but I cannot handle the thought of something happening to you and I wouldn't be able to stop it. You heard what Jasper said, they could crush any of us so easily," Emmett said, resting on his large hands on her lower back, "I just... I can't lose you."

Taeyeon was a little shocked. Emmett was usually so happy and care-free, so it really touched her that he was so deeply worried about her. She slipped her arms around his neck, moving to sit on his leg, playing with the hair at the name of his neck.

"Tae, I was alone for so long," Emmett spoke softly, wrapping his arms around her waist. "The thought of losing you or you getting hurt, it's unacceptable to me. I couldn't handle it if something happened to you."

"I know, babe," Tae said, placing her free hand on his cheek, making him look at her, "I can't handle the thought of you getting hurt, either, but I'm not letting you walk into this alone. If we're separated, we'll both be distracted and one of us would get hurt, so I have to be there, to help you."

Emmett sighed, resting his forehead against hers, "You stay beside me."

"I will," She nods, pressing her lips to his, "I promise."

The siblings were currently sat in the living room talking, catching up on what they had missed out on each other's lives recently

The siblings were currently sat in the living room talking, catching up on what they had missed out on each other's lives recently. Taeyeon's siblings had spent most of the morning in La Push, getting to know the wolves that had imprinted on them both. Tae was happy for her siblings, but as a sibling wanted very detail.

"He's so sweet. Caring and understanding. He understands the importance of Camp Half Blood and why I have to spend most of my time there. He told me about the legends and the importance of imprinting. I'm not exactly looking for a relationship right now with all my responsibilities at Camp Half Blood so we've agreed to be friends for now," Annabeth sighed softly.

Taeyeon giggled, "I'm glad you're happy but I will tell you that you shouldn't let responsibilities get in the way of you being happy. We've done the biding of others for so long, that it's okay to be selfish sometimes. Be happy and screw anyone that tries to get in the way of it." Her siblings deserve all the happiness in the world and no one should get in the way of that.

"Well I have a date with Leah," Taeyang announced. Both girls shot up in their seats, looking at their brother with wide eyes. Neither of them saw it coming.

"When did that happen?"

Taeyang grinned, "We just got talking and had a lot in common. She's tough and I like her so I asked her out on a date. I know the imprint might have something to do with it but she deserves some happiness in her life and I really do like her and want to be with her."

"Well I'm happy for you both," Annabeth grinned.

Taeyeon smiled, "I am too. She's a fighter and deserve some happiness in her life as do you. I'm glad that you can both be there for each other. Besides, we finally have someone that can put you in your place."

"Hey," Taeyang exclaimed as the girls laugh at their brother. The siblings continued to talk and laugh before Annabeth decided to speak up.

"I'm scared for the battle."

Taeyang sighed, "You and me both sis but I know we're all going to make it out. You have to stay positive for the sake of everyone else. We will win."

Taeyeon smirked at her brother, "Who knew you could be so encouraging."

"Hahaha, sis," he spoke sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

The girls giggled before Tae continues, "He's right though. We've got this. We will win. We stick together and no matter what happens. We've got each other back. No matter what."

Annabeth and Taeyang smiled, "No matter what."