10 | vision

It was the night before Edward and Bella were suppose to be making their way up to the mountains while everyone else prepared for the newborn army

It was the night before Edward and Bella were suppose to be making their way up to the mountains while everyone else prepared for the newborn army. Taeyeon had asked Emmett if he would spend the night with her as her parents were working and her siblings were in LA Push. She knew that both her siblings wanted to spend time with their imprints before the battle. He had gone hunting the day before and they both wanted to spend as much time together as possible before the battle. Emmett hated that she would be fighting but knew she could hold her own.

"Are you scared about the battle?"

Taeyeon sighed, leaning further into his chest, "No. This isn't the first time I have been apart of a battle. I've been around war far too many times. I know how to take care of myself. However, I do worry about everyone else."

Emmett hugged her tighter, "I know you are. I'm more worried about you and what could happen to you. I have waited so long for you and I don't like the fact that you're going out there. I want you to stay safe so that I don't worry about you but I also know how strong you are."

Taeyeon turned around in his grip to face him, "You have nothing to worry about Emmett. I will be fine. We will both get out of this alive and spend the rest of eternity together. Trust me"

He smiled slightly, "I do."

Taeyeon grinned, "Good. Now we are going to watch Harry Potter because I haven't watched at least one move this week and that's just wrong."

"How is that wrong? What is Harry Potter anyways?"

Taeyeon gasped in shock, "How the hell do you not know what Harry Potter is? It's wrong because they are so good and deserve to be watched at least once a week. You and I have a lot to get through, I hope you know that. We are going to start with Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone."

Emmett chuckled softly at her enthusiasm, "Whatever you say love."

The two had gotten through Philosophers Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire before Taeyeon started to get tired

The two had gotten through Philosophers Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire before Taeyeon started to get tired. She placed her head on Emmett's shoulder, slowly drifting off before she was startled awake.

"How can you kill Sirius Black?!" Emmett exclaimed.

Taeyeon sat up, rubbing her eyes, "Calm down, Emmett. It only gets worse."

He turned to look at her in shock, "How the hell does it get any worse? Sirius Black was an incredible character, highly misunderstood and deserved so much more."

Taeyeon giggled, "I know, that's why I love him. Trust me, it's definitely going to get worse. I'm going to go upstairs and get changed into my pyjamas. I'm really tired for some reason." She didn't know what it was but she felt the energy from her body slowly draining. She knew that if she feel asleep, she was going to see something that she wasn't sure if she wanted to see at all.

She didn't wait for Emmett's reply, instead went upstairs and took a shower. When she got out, she got changed into her pyjamas and dried her hair. Once that was done she went downstairs to the kitchen and make herself some tea and grabbed some cookies. She then made her way to where Emmett was sat and made herself comfortable.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine." She could feel the concern that Emmett held for her but she couldn't blame. She honestly had no idea what to do but knew she was going to find out soon. Soon enough she had fallen asleep on Emmett's shoulder once again and was sucked into a new dream.

She found herself looking at two figures under a train track. She knew who they were instantly: Victoria and her sidekick Riley.

Riley's back was faced towards Victoria, "You're not coming with us?"

She moved to face his front, "It will be a last minute decision." Taeyeon knew then that Victoria knew all about Alice's power of premonition and exactly how to get around it. "I told you how it works."

Riley smirked, "The Cullen's have 'powers'."

"Don't underestimate them, Riley. You'll have the numbers but they will be able to anticipate your every move," Victoria stated.

"According to your friend?" Riley asked as his lips hover over Victoria's. Taeyeon knew that they were talking about Laurent as she had seen him in a previous vision and knew that his stay with the Denali's was only a facade and was really working for Victoria.

"Yes, my dead friend," she growled. "Laurent found out about the things that they could do. And they killed him. But not before he told me." She moved away from Riley, keeping her head down.

Riley turned to face her, "Maybe he was wrong? I mean this is suppose to be Cullen territory. We have been tearing it up and I have even seen them here."

"You don't trust me?" Victoria asked sadly. Taeyeon knew that she was playing mind games with Riley and knew that she needed him as she couldn't go up against the Cullen's on her own.

"With my life. I'm just saying-"

"I'm doing this for us. So that we can feed without their retaliation. I can't live in fear anymore, waiting for them to attack."

"I won't let them. I am going to end the Cullen clan. I swear."

Taeyeon woke up with a start, looking at her surroundings. She turned to Emmett and saw that he was still engrossed in the film. She sat up, trying to take deep breathes.

Emmett turned to face her when he could feel her distress, "Are you okay? Don't lie to me. I know you're not fine and you haven't been for a while."

"I am. I'm just worried that whatever is coming is going to get someone hurt really bad. I can't shake the feeling that someone is going to die. I'm terrified that someone I care about is going to get hurt because Victoria will do everything she can to get her revenge."