Wow!

Kay, last not-undertale thing I'll do today, but I just wanted to tell anyone who's reading this about the awesome and kind act that happened to me today! I just went to Starbucks with my dog, Taffy, and got her some water and whipped cream as a little treat, and a peach green tea lemonade for myself. The lady taking my order asked if they were for my dog and I said yes and made small talk. She said she would be right back with the water and brought it and the whipped cream for Taffy. I thanked her and smiled as she cooed when Taffy put her paws in the counter and sniffed at the cup. She went away again to get my tea ready or do some other order. I put a dollar bill in the tip jar, (I planned on tipping more when I got the change from my money) and was commenting to Taffy (yes I talk to my dog) about how much attention she was getting, when another lady, an employee, came over and asked what kinda dog she is. I replied Border Collie mix, and she exclaimed "Cute!" And went back to work. Then, get this, THE OTHER EMPLOYEE THERE said she was really cute and cooed a bunch. After that, the original girl gave me my tea and said goodbye to Taffy. That was when I remembered I hadn't paid. "Oh, here," I said, lifting the 10 I had in my hand when she waved it off. "That's okay, I forgot to write you down anyways!" Baffled, I insisted to pay, but she continue to wave it away. I thanked her as kindly as possible, trying to express my gratitude through my embarrased smile, and wished her a great day as I called to Taffy and set off again, waving goodbye once more. I'm still glowing a bit right now, and just wanted to say how thankful I am to you, Starbucks lady, whose name tag I didn't look at... But yeah.. So, the moral is, do something nice, and make someone's day! Or, if something nice is done for you, appreciate it! Keep it in mind for the rainy day when your feeling down and could use something to make you happy. Or, you could read one of my stories, that always helps me! So, if you read this, thank you, an have a wonderful day, you beautiful people.

P.s. I saw the order on the cash register screen

The beautiful people, the beautiful people, it's all relative to the size of your steeple? I had to.