Chapter 5 * Goodbye

Chapter Five

Goodbye Dear Friend

Lucy's P.O.V

     I stood in front of my old apartment, everything I had once known was now being taken away. Never have I imagined this happening, it was something that I never planned.

"Lucy wait up!" I heard someone scream. I turned around and saw all my friends running over.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" I asked confused as to why they were here.

"We wanted to say goodbye." Happy answered, I smiled softly and hugged everyone.

"I'll miss you guys." I said, they all simply smiled back sadly.

"Lucy.." I turned to see Natsu. He still looked upset.

"Natsu..." I whispered, i felt my heart pound. He looked at me with a sad look and I quickly hugged him tightly.

He caught his balance and returned the hig. Everybody watched us, Erza had a knowing look and she frowned.

She knew how I felt towards him.

She always had known.

"Stay out of trouble and don't eat too much," I advised. "and promise me you won't forget me, because I will see you again." I whispered the last part in his ear. I felt my walls crumble down and I felt his grip tighten around me.

"I promise luce." He said.

I heard a loud bell, it was time.

I slowly let go and turned to see a vehicle.

"Lucy Heartfillia?" A person asked sticking their head out. I nodded still struggling to hold back my tears. A man stepped out and opened the door.

I felt Natsu squeeze my hand and I looked at him. He nodded and Gray walked over with my things. We walked up to the car and I hopped in. The boys passed me my bags.

They have me one last look and closed the door. The vehicle started and I looked out of the window seeing everyone looking depressed and upset. Then something caught my eye, I saw natsu's face shadow.

"Bye...Guys..." Even though I knew they couldn't hear it, it somehow comforted me knowing that I had said it.

Goodbye was forever, it meant you would come back somehow and someday.