Chapter 19* Caught

"Mrs.Evans?" Natsu thought. The women had a sorrowful look in her eyes and you can tell she felt guilty.
"I...I'm sorry..." She whispered.
"Sorry about what." Natsu growled. "Sorry about trying to kill my friend!" He yelled getting fired up.
"Yes and I'm sorry about..."
She looked up the guilty expression gone. "This."
A loud explosion corrupted the ground, Natsu and Gray felt the ground underneath them giving out.
"Quick!" Gray said jumping to the right quickly.
"Happy!" Natsu called falling.
"Aye." Happy grabbed ahold of Natsu and sat him by Gray.
"Happy go somewhere safe." Natsu told him."We got this." Happy hesitated but understood. The lady watched the exceed fly off.
"How about you forget the girl and just carry on so I won't have to kill you." She said.
"Well lady I'm sorry but your apology is not accepted and we'll never forget Lucy."
Natsu growled looking angry.
"It's a shame..... oh well guess I'll just kill you." She smiled pulling out a knife.

~

"Lucy what happened?" Loke asked helping her stand up. Lucy felt her head throbbing and her hand was hurting,
"Loke go."
"What I-" Lucy forced his gate to close.
"It seems that they just won't give up on you." A voice said. "Mommy is having a little trouble too." He added. He walked towards Lucy and stroked her cheek.
"Why?" She asked looking at him with a scared yet curious expression.
"Because when we sacrifice you we stay young and our powers evolve." He said shrugging.
Lucy looked at him with a look full of hatred.
"That's horrible." She spat.
"Yes but that's the fun part of all this.....and wanna know the funny part" Lucy glared at his as he came close to her.
"We never get caught and we never lose..." He whispered in her ear, Lucy's breath hitched.
With that he grabbed Lucy and called a other man to help him.
"Don't worry it'll be slow death..."

~

Natsu dodged a daemon swiftly and quickly.
"I never seen this magic." Gray said freezing a other one."She uses her blood to make them cross over."
"It's no use." She said smiling. Her arm full of the red liquid."They'll just keep coming and coming." Then she fell to the ground.
"Erza!" Natsu said shocked.
Erza put her sword away and stepped over the body.
"Lets go or we'll be to late."
"Poor Lucy I hope she's ok." Wendy said running over to Natsu, who agreed with a nod.
"I hope she's ok too." Carla added.
"Aye." Happy said flying by them.
"Don't worry Lucy's a fairy tail Mage she'll hold out." Natsu said smiling.
Carla looked at him full of sorrow.
"If only he knew.." She thought.

___€___£___¥___€___
£___¥

Ohh it seems Carla knows something0.0 and Lucy got caught escaping*.*
I hope this makes up for the short chapter now I plan on making the next one the last chapter....hmmm...I don't know yet;) Anyways if your confused comment on what your confused on and I'll clear things up:D

~Golden_Heart_

《A Edited Chapter》