Chapter 6 * Meeting The Man

Chapter Six

Meeting the man

  She no longer wanted to be strong, as she drove away from the place she had grown so close to. Her hear ached, she struggled to keep the tears in.

After what seemed like hours, the vehicle stopped. Lucy slowly got out of the car and grabbed her bags. Though when she looked up, she stared at the large white house in awe.

The house was a mansion that resembled the ones in books. Daisies grew on the sides like a small path, the trees were full of ripe apples.

"It's every girls dream right?" The voice drove the celestial mage out of her thoughts and she turned to see a handsome boy .

Bright blue eyes, black tousled hair and a smile that could just make you melt over.

"I'm Zachary but my buds call me Zack." He said grinning, his bright white teeth shining.

"I'm Lucy, you must be-"

"Your soon to be husband? That I am." He said smirking. He was handsome, lucy wouldn't lie about that. Yet Lucy felt herself missing Natsu and his smile.

This boy was a boy you would dream about marrying, but he doesn't have the same childish grin Natsu did, Or the perfect hair he had, or- wait why was Lucy thinking of Natsu?

Lucy shook her head and felt her cheeks grow warm.

"Aww your already blushing over me." Zack said teasing her. Lucy shook away her thoughts and slowly smiled at him. It wasn't a genuine one though.

"Yeah..." She said lowering her head.
She wanted to go back to fairy tail already she didn't feel safe here.

"Anyways I'll show you around." He said walking her towards the door.

"This is going to be a long day...." Lucy murmured walking in holding her bags.

_________________________________________________

Edited on 1/2/17