Chapter 24* I Love You

The room was quiet except the light snoring of happy, The sun outside was dying slowly. Natsu looked at Lucy with sad eyes.
"Hey....Luce..." He whispered. He grabbed her hand and held on to it.
"Luce I have something to tell you," He looked at his lap and turned red.
"Luce when I found out you were getting married I realized my feelings, I had you at hand reach, But I lost you and I promised myself I won't make that mistake so Lucy if you hear this i mean it," He felt a small tear slide down."I love you Luce." He whispered.
He then felt something grip his hand.
Time stopped slowly....
It was only him and her...
He stared at her brown eyes...
"Lucy..." He murmured. Lucy didn't have a chance to answer because she was tackled into a hug by him. She returned the hug.
"I love you too." She whispered.
She then felt a other small hug.
"Happy?!" She saw the blue cat look at her with teary eyes. "I missed you too."

~

Lisanna decided to check on Nasu.
Opening the door she saw the most happiest sight.
"Lucy!" She screamed running to her.
The guild overheard and all ran over.
"Lucy-chan!" Levy screamed hugging her. The master smiled.
"Good Job Lucy I always knew you could do it.."
The whole guild celebrated that night they finally got back their one and only Celestial Mage and Natsu finally got his precious Lucy back.

~

2 Days Later

"Hey Natsu?" Lucy asked.
She was finally going back home and she was happy. Not only because of that, But because Natsu and her were finally dating. The whole guild was back to normal-well kinda. With Natsu and Lucy dating, Juvia stopped calling Lucy love rival, Mira keeps grinning at them weirdly and lets just say Natsu Is really protective of her more than usual. Lucy looked down at her guild mark and smiled.
"Yeah Luce." Natsu said grinning at her. They walked inside the apartment
"Thank you for everything." She said hugging him tightly. Natsu was slightly surprised. He smiled.
"No problem Luce." Lucy looked at him and smiled.

He may be Immature, Stubborn, Lazy, but he's also loyal, brave, sweet, headstrong and ...

I love him just the way he is...

Natsu looked down at Lucy and smiled

She may be weird, loud, rude sometimes , But she's also sweet, caring and loyal, brave...

I love her just the way she is...

Natsu slowly leaned in and Lucy followed suit. She slowly met his lips and smiled as did Natsu.
Everything was back to normal and lets hope it stays like that.

___~€~___~£~___~¥~___~€~

Leaving Fairy Tail Is Now Completed Officially:)

I hope the ending was ok, I didn't want to put too much fluff....
Lucy lives yay:D I couldn't kill her off I needed a confession to be written for all you NaLu shippers out there^.^

Now lets be serious....

I want to thank all the people that supported this story you guys are all awesome:') I'm in tears right now because without you guys this story wouldn't have been made. There are more NaLu stories coming in the future so don't worry;)

I am and forever will be a
NaLu Shipper<3
Thank you again^.^

~Erykalovesgummybears