Chapter 17 * The Fight Begins

"So your the great Titania?" Clair said.
Her hand was now giving off a red light.
Erza smirked. "So you heard of me."
"Of course I did....hmm... It seems that getup your wearing helps you." She said observing her movements.
Erza smiled. "So you finally noticed."
"Sadly I won't have time to play with you." Clair pouted. "oh well." She swung her fist at Erza, but was pushed to the ground.
"Did you forget what they call me?" She smirked."The Great Titania and that title will always represent me." She said swinging her sword at Clair. Clair quickly dodged.
"Sadly I can't go easy on you I have to save a friend." Erza said rushing towards her.

~*~

Gray collided with the wall, he barely had time to dodge a other attack.
"For a young man your very slow." Max smirked running towards Gray with his sword.
"For a old man your fast." Gray spat back. "Ice make lance."
Gray clutched the ice like sword and swung at max who barely had energy to block.
"It seems the more you attack me the more you get weak." Gray said observing the old mans moves.
"I'm not old!" Max exclaimed.
"Sure your not, sadly I don't have time to fight with you I have a friend to save." Gray smirked swinging at him.

~*~

"So you must be the strongest one." Natsu said.
"Hmm you could say that.... those bozos aren't as strong as me so you might have a hard time." The man said. His eyes gleamed.
Natsu smirked.
"I'm all fired up."
He ran towards him but was hit with a powerful blast.
He collided against a wall.
"Maybe you should know this but I'm no ordinary wizard."
A dark glow surrounded him.
"I'm a full blooded..."
The darkness disappeared and a half man half lizard took his place.
"Lizard man." He said proudly.
Natsu bursted out laughing.
The man looked at him full of hatred.
"This is no laughing matter Salamander." He spat. "I should warn you I don't mind heat." Natsu stopped laughing but regained composure.
"Your right..." He looked at him.
"So I hope you mind ice..."
"Now!"
A blast of ice shot at everwick.
"What-"
"Hey you can't leave me like that you dumb teen-" Natsu socked max and sent him flying across the room.
"Ok Let's go gray." Natsu said running towards everwick. Gray nodded.
Everwick lashed at gray, but was head butted by Natsu, gray then had a chance to freeze him completely.
"For a strong one he was taken down easily." Natsu muttered. Gray nodded.
"That was a little to easy." A voice added. they turned and saw Erza with Clair slung over her shoulder, dropping her she walked towards her comrades.
"I guess only weak wizards come here to steal." Gray shrugged.
"Who cares we have to find that box quickly." Natsu said.
"Ok let's start."
"Happy you can come now!"
The blue exceed flew in.
"Guys I think I found it." Erza walked toward grey who held a small golden chest. They carefully opened it and found papers.
"It's just a bunch if papers!" Natsu exclaimed.
"No it's clippings." Gray added.
"It seems to be about the...Evans?"

After a day of being married Alysion Stone was soon missing no one knows where but it seems someone had kidnapped or even worse... killed her.

Rumors are spreading that the Evans Family are using sacrifices to become young...

Those who try to uncover the truth are never seen again...

Who are the Evans Family?

" This means that Lucy is going to be sacrificed to a monster or daemon."
"We have to save Lucy quick or else she'll become like those people." Erza said. "guys we're going back but we need help."
"I will go back and get some help, Gray and Natsu you guys go ahead." Erza ordered.
"Lucy will be counting on us so we must hurry...after all she's our Nakama." She said softly.

__________________________

"Lucy..." A soft voice called.
Lucy opened her eyes and looked around, she was in a white room.
She turned and saw a girl.
She had blue eyes and blonde hair.
"Who are you?" Lucy asked walking towards her.
"I miss my guild..."She ignored her.
Lucy looked at the girl confused.
"They told me I had to quit...That if I didn't they would hurt my Nakama." She growled but it quickly turned back to sadness. She looked at Lucy.
"Didn't they try to help?" Lucy asked.
The girl shook her head.
"At first they tried but it failed horribly, he was about to harm the guild but I stopped him saying I'll go with him." Lucy then realized this girl went through what she did.
"After that they watched me with sad eyes and agreed." She started clenching her fists together and shook.
"We married and that same night they drugged me...I don't remember clearly but I do remember hearing my name be called and the flames made it so hard to breathe.." She fell to her knees and broke out crying. Lucy knelt by her and hugged the girl.
"I'm so sorry.."Lucy said softly.
The girl broke the hug and looked up.
"I lost everything when I got that letter, My guild...friends...and most of all....the one I loved." She wiped her tears. "I came to warn you." She looked determined.
"Don't trust them at all when you wake up promise me you'll try to escape the same thing is happening to you and they'll soon sacrifice you.....So promise me." She said.
Lucy nodded. "I promise."
"Thank you Lucy Of Fairy Tail." The girl smiled. Lucy looked shocked.
"Your friends are on their way..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I'm not good at fight scenes:(
I suck>.<
Anyways....I hope you enjoyed 'some' of this chapter, most of it sucked if your confused comment on what it is and I'll clear it up for you:)
Till next time you awesome readers
~(^.^)~

~ Golden_Heart_

《A Edited Chapter》