Married

So I decided to write a little bonus for you:)

Now I've been having this idea for a while and I was going to update my one-shot book for it but then I decided "You know what I'm going to update my 1st story'

Without you support with this story I wouldn't be where I am today, so I wanna thank you all for that (⌒▽⌒)

_________________________________________________

It's been years since Lucy started dating Natsu Dragneel.
Although, they had their ups and downs, she falls back in love every time he smiles.

~*~

Lucy blushed a deep red when a certain pink haired Mage kneed in front of her. He grinned childishly as he took out a small velvet box.
The whole guild stood silent and Mira wiped a small tear away.
"Lucy Heartfilla will you marry me?" He questioned opening the box to reveal a golden ring. It was beautiful, instead of a plain diamond it had a small flame with a star inside of it.
"Y...yes..." She stuttered.
Natsu chuckled as he slid the ring on. He stood up and pulled his fiancé into a tight hug.
"I love you Luce." He whispered.
"I love you too Natsu." She whispered back. The guild interrupted their moment with a round of applause.

~*~

"You look beautiful Lu-Chan." Levy commented with a smile.
"Thanks Levy-Chan."
After moment if silence Levy decided it was time.
"Are you ready?" Levy asked.
Lucy took a deep breath and she nodded her head.
"I'm ready." Levy led her out if the room and they waited by the door.
"Good luck Mrs. Dragneel." Levy winked. Lucy smiled and shook her head playfully.
"Thank you for everything." She smiled. Levy nodded and gestured to Erza who was next to Jellal.
"Good luck Lucy." Erza ginned.
"Thank you." Lucy said.
"Good luck love rival!' Lucy turned to see Juvia dragging a stubborn gray.
''Thanks Juvia."
The music started and Juvia and Gray walked out followed by Erza and Jellal. Levy winked at Lucy before being taken away by Gajeel. Lucy sighed as she walked alone down the aisle.
Her parents were gone and so was the master.
The new guild leader was Erza...
So she had no one to lead her down except Natsu's gaze.

Once she greeted her soon-to be husband she stood tall and proud.
The priest then started the speech.

After the speech it was time for the big question.
"Do you Lucy Heartfillia take Natsi Dragneel as your wedded husband." The priest asked.
"I do." Lucy answered.
"Do Natsu Dragneel take Lucy Hearfillia as your wedded wife."
"I do." He answered.
"Then you may now kiss the bride." Lucy and Natsu then kissed passionately.
"I love you Mrs. Dragneel." Nasu grinned as they broke the kiss.
"I love you too Mr.Dragneel."

_________________________________________________

Maybe there might be a extra bonus;) Kids anyone?