Chapter 15* Dreams

Lucy was surrounded by fire.
The air she was inhaling was making her cough viciously.
"Lucy!" Lucy turned weakly and saw pink hair getting past the civilians standing on the side lines watching in horror. Zach was above Lucy in a balcony smirking watching the play be put in position.
"Natsu..."Lucy said weakly. She had lost all her energy trying to get free.
Her keys were no where by her and she was almost losing hope.
"I'm going to die as a sacrifice..." She thought in her head.
"Lucy!" Natsu screamed. He had been held down by the guards. Erza was being tied up with the rest.
"Time for a appetizer!" Zach exclaimed. A guard held a sword to Natsu and the blade came down.
"Natsu!"

Lucy jerked up. Her mind was foggy and something inside of her felt weird.
She felt as if something was warning her.....
"So your awake already." A voice said.
Lucy looked at the door but saw nothing, since it was dark in the room.
Something told her to look beside her.....
Once she did her eyes narrowed.
"I should've known it was you."

_________________________________________________

I'm sorry it was so short:( But I'm having a huge writers block so I couldn't think of anything else. But don't worry the next chapter will be longer.....
I promise....
Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday:D

《A Edited Chapter》