Chapter 2: Names are Important

Alec was having a very hard time concentrating on what his creative writing teacher was saying, this wouldn't have happened normally you see, Alec was an outstanding student, he was committed, quiet, responsible and on top of it all, he had absolutely no interest in fraternizing with the rest of his classmates and they all seemed to be aware of it, so distractions due to the friendly chatter and the latest campus gossip were out of the question. It may have to do with the fact that his room mate woke him up at 4 am because he was practicing with his stupid rock band, it may have to do with the fact that as he was walking to the left wing of the university a girl ran into him and spilled an entire cup of coffee down the front of his shirt and this said coffee was now making his white shirt cling uncomfortably to his body. It may have to do with the fact that the stoner dude sitting next to him smelled like a garbage can. But no, Alexander Lightwood was distracted because his phone hadn't stopped buzzing since the class began, and he had a slight suspicion of who might be texting him at this time in the morning. Careful not to attract to much attention to himself he took his phone out of his backpack and fought the urge to smile.

15 messages from Magnus (Book Guy)

He unlocked the phone and opened the conversation

Andrew

Axel

Alan

Albus

Alejandro

AmazingA

Amir

Aslan

Artichoke

Azucar

Aiden

Arthur

August

Angel

Ace

STOP

A dearest. Good morning

I'm in class

I do love an educated man

why

Cause education is good??

No. Why were you trying break my phone you idiot

I WAS TRYING TO GUESS YOUR NAME

God i'm starting to re-think this mistery idea

That's the spirit

So what? You're just going to annoy me until i tell you my name?

Yup

Fantastic. Are you even TRYING to guess it? I mean some of those names are seriously insane

No they're not

amazingA?

I was just trying to get your attention love