Chapter 4

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's been a week and we are a day away from the party, I told my mom about it so that she knows I'm busy. She doesn't want me to get in any trouble so she told me not too drink much. I also called Niall, Harry, Liam, and Louis so they'll be coming with Justin and I.

I met Niall and Harry at this party that I went to last year, I was drunk and they brought me home. We have been friends ever since then. I let them stay that night because they were also really drunk, the three of us woke up the next morning with a hangover and no recollection of what happened the night before. We began to hang out more and that's how I met Louis. Louis is Harry's boyfriend and Liam is Louis's best friend. Soon enough we all became best friends and I introduced them to Justin. We did almost everything together. When I told them that I was moving into my own house they said it was cool and that now I could have house parties when ever I wanted to. They could be really foolish sometimes but I loved them.

Today I'll just chill because ever since I moved I've been nothing but busy I've only had one or two chill days. Normani and I have been hanging out more since Brandon isn't home half the time.

I found a job at this little music store, it pays enough and it involves something that I love. Music. I've always had a passion for music and making music, I guess you could tell because of all the instruments that I have down in my basement. Its not much but three guitars, a piano, and a set of drums is all I need to keep me occupied. I draw too but not as much as I did when I was younger. I used to write songs too but they are personal.

I was watching the walking dead when my bell rung for the first time today. I got up to go see who is was,I thought that it could be Normani just wanting to hang again but when I opened the door it was someone that I never thought I'd see again.

Cara.

"Hi, I'm looking for a Mr. Y/FN." She said with her thick accent.

My face lit up when I saw that it was one of my old best friends from high school.

"You fucking idiot I missed you so much oh my god where have you been." I said pulling her into a tight hug. She reciprocated my friendly action and we stayed like that for a while.

"I've been around, I got a job as a model right after high school and I've just been traveling since then. I missed you too, I found your mom's number in a phone book one day and decided to call in hopes of finding you. Boy was I lucky. She told me that you had moved out last week and gave me the address so here I am." She explained.

"Thats amazing, how long will you be in Cali?" I asked.

"For as long as I want. I'm on a break for now, I've got an apartment not too far from here. I think a house would have been too much for me, considering my situation." I nod my head understanding.

"Well come in let me show you around." I said letting her in.

"Nice place Y/NN." She said using my old nickname that they all gave me.

"You think the place is nice, wait until you meet the neighbor. She's beautiful. Her body is amazing and she's so funny and cute. She's got these eyes and don't get me started on her laugh. I just feel like everything about her is perfect." I said dreamily. Cara looked at me in amusement.

"So you're finally moving on from "she-who's-name-mustn't-be-said"?" She was referring to Keana.

"If you are talking about Keana, then yes I've been moved on. That was years ago." I said recalling the last relationship.

"Yeah it was years ago but you were stuck on her for years after you guys called it quits." I rolled my eyes.

"She was my first love can you blame me?" I said looking at her.