Chapter 11

Y/N's P.O.V.

Once we woke up, Normani told me everything that happened. I decided that we should go out, just to clear her head of things for a little while. We were currently sitting in a booth in a small ice cream shoppe talking about small things.

"I don't mean to bring this up so soon, but are you breaking up with him?" I asked.

"I don't know. What if he tries something again?" She said while finishing up her ice cream. I get that she's scared of him now.

"I'll be there when you do it if you want me to." I reached over the table and grabbed her hand.

"I don't want you to feel like you're alone in this mess. Normani I don't know if you've noticed or not but I really do care for you, what we're doing now isn't just about sex. I'll do anything that I can if it means we can be together in the end." I said to her. She smiled at me and got up to throw away her bowl, when she came back she gave me a peck on the lips.

I never get tired of the feeling.

"I love that you care so much. Honestly Y/N, thank you for all that you've been doing. You don't know how much appreciate all the help you've been giving me." I stood up and pulled her into a hug, and we just stayed like that.

"You know that I'll always be here for you no matter what." Because I love you. I smiled and kissed her once more before leaving.

"So what do you want to do now? We can do whatever you want to do if you'd like." I opened the car door for her then walked over to my side and got in.

"We could just go to the park or something, I don't really care what we do as long as I'm with you."

I smiled at her and started the car.

The rest of the day Normani and I just did fun activities. She seemed to be enjoying herself rather than thinking about Blair. The fact that she was happy and enjoying herself made me happy.

We were currently watching TV like we usually do at the end of the day when Normani spoke up.

"I think I'm gonna leave him babe." She said. I looked down at her with a serious look on my face.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I know this is a bit soon, since you only asked me this earlier. But I've been feeling this way for a while. Meeting you just only made me realize how bad I wanted out of this relationship." She told me. I nodded my head and laid my head back on the pillow.

"Well how's this going to go? Will he move out and you move back in? Or would you like to just live with me? We could get another place far from here. Just let me know Mani. I'll do anything for you." My eyes were focused on the screen in front of us but when I looked back at Normani she was still staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nothing I just- nothing. Thank you Y/N, I don't know what I would have done without you. I don't where I'd be right now. I'm just... I really do appreciate everything you've done for me. I will be forever grateful." She said and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't like a hungry kiss, it was a slow passionate kiss. Filled with so much emotion I had no choice but to reciprocate. I pulled away with a moan.

"I'll give you time to think about what you're going to do." I said with a smile. She wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged me.

"Thanks but I think I've already made my choice." She said. I looked down at her but now she was watching TV, I leaned down to give her a kiss on the head.

"Me too."

A/N: hey guys read the next announcement