Chapter 3 - Relationship

Jean Verodine

"Come on Jean" My trainer Rex cheered while I was doing my pull ups. I kept pulling up my body and I bit my lips in the process because it's still hard even though I exercise in a daily basis.

"4 more, Jean!" Rex said as he clapped his hands and I hissed when I felt my arms starting to hurt but I kept doing it. After done, I landed on my feet and Rex gave me a thumbs up.

"Nice ass." I turned my body to see him again. I gave him a disapporing look but he gave me his usual smirk.

"Hello Blake." Rex shook his hand and I sighed knowing that the both of them know each other.

"How's my girl doing?" I looked at Blake raising my eyebrows completely hating the fact that he calls me his girl.

"Who? Jean?" Rex asked and I took off my sport gloves.

"Who else?" Blake answered as he walked closer to me.

"I am not your girl, Mr. Coster." I said as I took my water bottle from the ground, opening the cap and drank it.

"One more rep, Jean." Rex pointed at the pull up bar.

"I already did 20, Rex."

"Right!" Rex chuckled and Blake let out a dry laugh. I glared at him. He looked at me with amusement and I shook my head.

"Ah! Who wears a sweater inside the gym?" Blake commented and I ignored him. I walked towards the treadmill.

"Where do you think you're going?" Rex stopped me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Squats with weight" He said and I walked to where the weights are. I turned to Blake because he's following me and I felt uncomfortable.

"Don't you have work to do?" I asked as I continued to walk towards the weights.

"You're more important, sweetheart." I saw some girls in the gym checking Blake out. I shook my head looking at Blake and took 5 kg of weight.

I stepped on the balancer and began to squat with the weights on my hands. I don't mind exercising but the annoying part was that Blake sitting sat on the boxing court looking straight at me. I wanted to throw my weight in his face so bad.

"Can you just go away?" I asked because I felt so uncomfortable.

"This is a gym, everyone can come here and you can't just send me away." He smirked as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Don't make me throw this weight on you, Blake!" He chuckled.

"Is it wrong to watch my girl working out?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I'm not your girl." I said as I kept working out. He walked towards me and I looked at him suspicious. He stood in front of me and put his arm around my waist.

"Blake!" I pushed him away but his gripped me tighter.

"Oh come on, ice princess. I know you can't resist me." He's so full of himself!  I tried to push him again and again but it's not working.

"Let me go or I'll kick your jewel" I threatened as I looked at him seriously.

"Baby, if you kick it, we can't have a child." He smirked and I looked at him coldly. I stomped his foot and he groaned in pain. He let me go and I pushed him away.

"Jean!" He called me but I ignored him.

"Don't mess with me." I said flatly and suddenly his phone rang. He took it out and pressed the green button. I walked away a little bit. Thank God! I can breath now.