Chapter 10 - Goodbye

Blake Coster

I looked at my phone for the thousand time and there's no answer from Jean. I called her and texted her like crazy but none, she's not answering any of it. It made me so frustrated ever since I landed in Paris.

How can this girl made me crazy? I never texted someone possessively before.

"What's with you?" Max asked as he sat down across me. I sighed and looked up to him.

"Jean is not answering her phone." I ran my hands through my hair as I looked at my phone on the table.

"Chill dude, maybe she's hanging out with her friends or her lover." Max smirked and I glared at him hard. I mean we did agree that we won't be attach to each other but now thinking that she's hanging out with another man.. makes me a little bit uncomfortable.

"She doesn't have another lover." I said confidently even thought I'm not so sure about that fact.

"Dude, she's just your temporary girl. Let her have fun while you're here. You don't need to worry about her.. you're wasting your time."

"Shut up, Max!" I decided to call Romina to find out about where Jean is, maybe she knows where Jean is.

"Hello, Mr. Coster." Romina answered my call.

"Romina, is Jean home?" I asked.

"No sir, she came home yesterday not long after you left but after that she took her things and put it to the cab. I ran to stop her but she was gone already." Romina said and I couldn't believe it. I hung the phone and called Shawn right away. She has no reason to runaway from me.. we had a deal!

"Shawn." I said as he picked up.

"Yes, Mr. Coster?"

"I need you to find Jean whereabouts now and tell me who is she with and what is she doing." I said with a little hint of pissed tone.

"Yes, sir. I will let you know right away." I hung up and I saw Max smirking at me. I wanted to punch him so bad but that would waste my time and energy. He's too idiot to know what I'm feeling.

"What?" I asked.

"You like this girl, don't you?" He raised his eyebrows as he twirled his pen.

"Yeah right.." I rolled my eyes.

"Then let her go, find another one. Girls are lining up to marry you and why are you have to be concern about this girl only?" He got the point but I don't want any other girls. Jean is the right girl to help me.

"Yeah Max, why don't you find another girl besides Rose? You are stuck with her since high school and now look at you stupid." I hissed sarcasticly and he glared at me. He got up from his seat and left the room

Where is she? Who is she with? Did something happening to her? Why did she leave my house? Why she didn't reply my message?

Jean Verodine

"Cheers!" We all cheered with our champagne, we're currently at Charlotte's dad's bar. We're celebrating our finished schedule for the bra promotion.

"It's good to have you, Dan." Nicole winked at him and he chuckled nodding.

"I love working with you girls so I'm enjoying every second of my work."

"I'm proud of you girls, remember that we have more fittings in the future to prepare for the Victoria Secret runway." Ed walked into the room.

"Thank you, Ed!" Jess cheered.

"You're welcome and now let's enjoy our night!" We cheered again and then Ed left the room.