Chapter 14 - Nightmare

Blake Coster

I was surrounded by girls, they're flirting with me and started touching my body. I tried to have fun but I couldn't. My mind is clealry somewhere else. I always love when girls worship me but now I don't feel the excitement anymore.

My mind was busy thinking about Jean.

"What are you thinking handsome?" A light brown girl is giving me a sexy stare, she has the same hair color as Jean.

Thinking about Jean makes my whole body excited, what is wrong with me? Suddenly the girl beside me started to kiss my lips, I kissed her back and pulled her closer hoping that I could feel the euphoria that I used to feel.

But I felt nothing..

She ran her hands through my hair just like Jean did earlier but I didn't feel excited. I pushed the girl and she looked at me shocked. I stood up from my seat and made my way out from the bar. I took my car and drove back to the hotel.

I need to fix this with Jean.

I was so frustrated thinking about her, why is she so difficult? I sighed and drove my car to the hotel. I looked at my watch and it's 8 p.m. Arriving at the hotel and quickly asked the receptionist her room key and it took a lot of time to do that before I succeed. I brought my luggage with me and I quickly took the lift.

My heart is excited

I walked out from the lift and walked to her room. Putting the card and walked in. There's a sound of TV echoing in the room but she's sleeping. She's sleeping so soundly with a blanket wrapping around her shoulders.

I walked to her and looked at her.

Slipping a few strands of her hair from her face, caressing her cheek and kissing her forehead. Kissing her forehead is much better than kissing the girl from earlier. My hormones got excited when it comes to this girl.

I decided to take a shower because I know I smelled like alcohol. I jumped the shower and changed into my white tee and long pants. I walked out of the bathroom trying to dry my hair with a towel.

Suddenly I heard a mumble, I quickly walked to the bed to check on Jean. I saw Jean mumbling in her sleep, sweat coming out of her forehead. I started to panic seeing her.

"No no please.." She begged and then she screamed. I laid beside her and pulled her near me. She screamed again and pushed me away.

"Hey hey I'm here, it's okay." I whispered but she was still mumbling things that I don't understand, she cried.

"Please.." She begged in her sleep, she's having a nightmare. I decided to shake her shoulder and wake her up. She screamed in horror as she opened her eyes. She pushed me and she got up quickly.

"Hey, hey it's okay, I'm here." She looked at me still in the state of shock. She sat up and looked around her.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she turned to me with tears filling her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I pulled her to sit beside me and suddenly she hugged me. She hugged me tightly and she even dugged her nails to my back.

"Hey, I'm here Jean, it's okay." I patted her back. She started to cry and I tried to calm her down.

"You were having a nightmare huh?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Yeah." She answered weakly.

"Go to sleep again, I'll wait until you sleep." I kissed the side of her head, she nodded. She hugged me and laid down on her pillow. I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head.

I was shocked to see her screaming and mumbling things in her sleep earlier. She even cried in her sleep too.

"Stay with me Blake, please. Don't leave me okay?" She said as she held my hand tightly.

"I won't leave you." I answered and I kept kissing the side of her head. She buried her face to my neck and I kissed her forehead. My heart crushed more seeing her like this. That made me wonder.. what happened to her in the past?

"I'm sorry for earlier." I whispered not wanting to wake her up.

"Where were you?" She suddenly asked, I thought she was already sleep.

"Bar, meeting my best friend." I said and of course I will throw away the details about the girls there.

"I take back what I said earlier about you having a mistress, Blake." That made me smile, little did she know that her words actually hurt me. I felt rejected earlier and I can't believe that I got hurt hearing it.

"Go to sleep."

"Thank you for the phone." That made me smile even more knowing she will use it.

Jean Verodine, what did you do to me?

"Don't leave me okay? You can stay here as long as you let me hug you." She said and I nodded.

"I'm not planning to go either, sweetheart. Now go to sleep Jean, you need it." I looked at her intensely, she nodded.

Jean Verodine

I opened my eyes slowly and can't help but smile as I see Blake sleeping soundly beside me. I'm still hugging him. I didn't expect the nightmares to come again, it's been 3 days in a row that I've been having these nightmares.

I got up slowly not wanting to wake him up. I kissed Blake's forehead and got off from the bed. I opened my phone, new phone actually and thank God I have my data from iCloud. I just need to announce to my friends that I have a new number.

Taking my black crop top and jeans out, I head to the shower. Quickly, I washed my body and just took time to relax. I got out of the shower, dry myself and put on my clothes.

I walked out from the bathroom and found Blake still sleeping, suddenly my stomach growled. I got on the bed and watched Blake still sleeping.

I kissed his lips and suddenly he kisses back, pulling my body close to him. He's wrapping me in his arms and I chuckled.

"What a nice morning call." He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Morning." I smiled, suddenly the noise of my stomach growling interrupt us.

"You hungry?" He chuckled.

"You have to feed me." I kissed his nose.

"I will." I wiggled out from his arms but he pulled me back to his arms again.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Blake get up-" He kissed me again but this time, it's slow and sweeter. He trailed kisses on my neck making me moan a little bit.

"Come on." He suddenly stopped and gave me a smirk. He gave me a peck on the lips and got up from the bed.

"Did you sleep nicely?" He asked me.

"Yeah.. thankyou."!

"You snored last night." That made me turn to him while he grinned.

"I did not! You're lying!"

"Don't worry, your snore is sexy." What the hell?!

"Go take a shower or I'll kick you out." I glared at him and he laughed, making his way to the bathroom.