Chapter 22 - Goodbye Blake

Jean Verodine

"Jean!" William called me and I can't ran to him before he gets mad

"What?" I asked with a cold tone

He's sitting on a big chair , giving me an arrogant look and a lustfull eyes. He smirked and gestured me to come near him. I didn't walk to him a bit , I know this is going to be hurt if I didn't listen to him

"Come here beautiful" He said and I shook my head lightly

"Come on baby , come here and kiss me passionately" He said with an evil tone and his eyes burning. He looked at me from head to toe , undressing me with his demonic eyes.

"No" I answered and his eyes went back to me. He opened his drawer and suddenly pointing a gun to me. He stand up and walked to me. Pointing the gun straight to my head and I closed my eyes

Suddenly he smacked hard the gun to my head and I fall down to the ground. My head hurts like hell , he freaking slapped me with a gun to my head. Oh my

"Do you want to die now Jean?" He asked

"Just kill me now William , I rather die than being with you" I said honestly and suddenly he shoot the ground beside me causing me to scream and cover my ears.

"Oh Jean , my love Jean. I can't kill you now baby" He said with a sweet tone , I looked at him.

"Get up" He ordered , I slowly get up and when I stand straight he hit my back with a stick. Oh shoot!

I winced in pain feeling my back hurting from the flying stick earlier. That devil , I can't believe I'm back again with this evil creature. Why is God so cruel to me?

"Kiss me Jean or I'll repeat again" He said

"No" I kept saying no because he disgust me

"I'm being nice sweetheart" He said sweetly but not long after that he hit me with the stick to my left arms. I fall to the ground and winced in pain again. He walked to me and grab my hair , he pulled me up by my hair and force me to looked at him.

"Oh baby , did it hurt you? I don't want to give a bruise that much for you now because I want you to look ravishing in your wedding gown tomorrow"

"You crazy bastard" I said bravely as I looked at him straight to his eyes. He smirked and crash his lips to mine , kissing me crazily but I didn't kiss him back. I kept pushing him away but it's useless when his streight is twice bigger.

"Jean" He called my name and I know he wanted me to kissed me back but I kept pushing him away. Suddenly I felt his hand landed on my cheek with a full power he slapped me.

I was thrown to the ground again , I winced in pain but this pain is twice more hurting than before. I sighed

"You never listen to my order Jean and this is what you get" He said as he got back to his desk , taking a cigarette and slipped it to his thin lips.

"Why should I listen to a devil?" I answered coldly

"Do you really want to die Jean?"

"Didn't I to-"

"Too bad I want to let Blake see this" My eyes widen and I turned to him

"We already talk about this William! I don't want Blake in this" I quickly stand up

"Where the fun is that Jean?" He laughed evily and I sighed

"William please don't!" I begged to him and he looked at me with an interesting stare

"Why? You like him? That's an interesting fact" He smirked and I slapped him hard. I'm burning with anger right now , the deal is not involving Blake but this man is not a man his words.

He looked at me with a deadly stare and he stood up towering me with his height. He suffocating me suddenly causing hard to breath.

"Jean , my love and beautiful Jean. Until you die , you'll still be mine" He said and throw me to the ground. I take a deep breath first

"I want to see him die in front of you Jean" He said as he looked at his gun , crazy psychopath.

"William , just please. Take me , have me and whatever you want to do with me. Just don't involve him with this" I begged and he laughed.

"Night Jean" He walked out from the room and left me there sitting on the ground. I sighed and tears coming out from my eyes. My heart hurts when I know he's going to do something with Blake.

I have to find a way to call Blake and tell him not to come.

I quickly go out from the room and walked around William's house , I need to find something. Oh come on Jean , you have to remember all about his hou-

Library

I walked slowly to the third floor where the library at , I looked around to see if there's a bodyguard around. I slowly walked inside the library and thank God the place is still the same.

Will has a habit to renovate his house. I walked inside and ran to the desk there. Oh my gosh I can't help but jump in hapiness because there's still a telephone there.

I took it and quickly press Alexis phone number. I waited nervously for her to pick up. Thank God I remember her phone number because I never thought this situation happen.

"Hello"

"Alexis!"

"Jean? Oh my gosh! Where are you? We're look-"

"Never let Blake come to me okay? William will kill him. Just make sure he doesn't come here"

"Jea- Jean" It's Blake

"Blake please don't go to him , he'll kill you"

"I want to get you"

"Don't Blake , please"

"I'm going to get you Jean" He said with a cold tone

"I don't want too Blake! I love Will and I want to be with him"

"Jean" His voice getting weaker

"I love him Blake , go get another girl to be your wife" I said toughly

"Jean-"

"Goodbye Blake , don't look for me" I hung up and turned to see William smirking at me at the door.