Chapter 16 - Her

Blake Coster

"I'll take the LA deal." I said to Aaron.

"Then I'll take the UK one, how about you Sebastian?" Aaron asked Sebastian who was currently looking at the paper in front of him.

"I'll take the France one." He said as he turned to Aaron.

"Are you sure about the shipping deal?" Aaron asked me.

"Yeah and why are you asking?" I asked him.

"I don't trust the person, Blake, last time he had a deal with Kenneth, he ended up losing 5 million dollars. He might be dealing right with others but he messed up with Ken once." Aaron said.

"I suggest you don't take it, Blake." Sebastian said and I raised my eyebrows wondering why but I answered, "I'll think about it and re-read the deal." I said to them both and took the proposal for our next project.

"Oh yeah about the charity, here's the detail." He asked his secretary to take the file.

"When will you go home?" I asked him.

"Geez, you want me to go away that badly?" He scowled dramaticly at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Home as in LA." I wanted to punch him so bad for being dramatic.

"Next week." He answered and I can't help looking at my watch. Argh! It's 4.38 already..

"Do you realise that you kept looking your watch like every minute?" Sebastian said sarcasticly and I chuckled.

"Have a appointment with a new chick?" He added smirking.

"Dude, he's going to settle down." Aaron said before I got to answered him.

"What? Really?" Sebastian laughed at me and I glared at them both.

"Are you really?" Sebastian asked still laughing and I sighed.

"Yeah." I don't know why I answered that but I felt a little proud saying that I'm going to settle down.

"Kidding! He's going to use her for 3 months and then divorce her, he wants the heritage that my granddad offered." Aaron said to Sebastian and Sebastian nodded. He patted my shoulder and I nodded agreeing the real reason why I'm with Jean.

I still need my freedom in life, having girls worshiping me to my feet. What's with me having this weird statement? One second, I love saying that I'm settling down and one second later I still want to keep my bachelor status.

"Nice dude." Sebastian smirked.

"I know." I sipped my drink and laughed dryly.

"When?"

"Next week."

"What?" Aaron and Sebastian said it together and I looked at them. What's with their reaction?

"You've already take care of everything?" Sebastian asked.

"Yeah."

"Are you that eager to get married? You should take it easy!" Aaron teased me.

"Shut it." I sipped my drink again.

Suddenly someone texted me and I can't help but taking my phone out from my pocket. I smiled when Jean's bame appeared on the screen.

Do you like spicy or not?

"I'm going first." I said as I got up from my seat. Sebastian and Aaron looked at me confuse. Aaron gestured me to sit down again.

"Where?"

"Home."

"Can't wait to see Jean?" Aaron teased and I shook my head looking at them both. I walked out from his office and got my car. I drove quickly to my house and I found myself smiling thinking about going home to see her.