Chapter 32 - Marriage in Greece

Jean Verodine

"How's your butterflies Jean?" My mom asked to me and I can't help but let out a weird laugh. I'm so happy today and so nervous at the same time. The wedding in Greece contains onlt family and friends.

Me and Blake agree to have a simple wedding.

I hold my hands and I can't stop sweating. I'm serious nervous , what if I tripped on my wedding dress? That's so not cool.

I looked at the mirror to check myself. I'm wearing a off shoulder wedding dress , with a lacy detailing all over it. It's a simple wedding dress , not too fancy. I like , I really love it when I first try this. Alexis helped me picking this one , she said it matched my body really well.

My hair was pulled up into a bun and the make up was really light. Everything was so perfect , I can't believe today is my wedding day. Marrying the man that I really love , it's like a fairytale.

"You okay?" Lexy entered the room with her beautiful soft pink dress , I choose that for her as the bridesmaid

"You okay?" Lexy entered the room with her beautiful soft pink dress , I choose that for her as the bridesmaid. I miss her and she's here now. I asked her if she wants to be my bridesmaid and she agree right away but I warned her about Sebastian will come.

She told our quotes 'Chicks before Dicks' , I can't help but agreeing it with her.

"Hey princess it's time" Suddenly my dad entered and my eyes widen

"Chill Jean" Lexy chuckled looking at me. My dad walked to me and I cling my arm to him. We walked from the waiting room.

Walking to the wedding venue slowly and my dad suddenly chuckled

"I can't believe I'm sending my daughter to another man" He said and I smiled to him

"Oh daddy"

"If he hurts you , tell me. I'll kick his butt" My dad looked at me

"I will"

"Remember that you're always be my little girl and I will always be the King to your heart" He pointed at my heart and smile to me.

As we entered the wedding venue , I saw Blake smiling at me. Looking at me full of love. Everybody stand up when I walked pass them.

"I trust you with my daughter Blake" My dad said

"Thankyou Wesley , She's my whole life. You don't have to worry about it" My dad hand me to Blake. Blake can't stop smiling and so do I.

"You look breathtaking sweetheart" He said

"You look hot" I replied and he chuckled

"You all may be seated" The pastor announced , me and Blake are facing each other and holding hands.

"Blake and Jean , no other human ties are more tender, no other vows are more sacred than these you are about to assume. You are entering into that holy estate which is the deepest mystery of experience, and which is the very sacrament of divine love" The pastor said , He turned to Blake

"Blake , will you have Jean , to be your wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only for her so long as you both shall live?"

"I will" Blake answered and smiled to me

"Jean , will you have Blake to be your wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only for him so long as you both shall live?"

"I will" I answered

We exchanged rings to each other and I can't contain my joy. The butterflies in your stomach just flies everywhere.

"For as much as Blake and Jean have consented in holy wedlock, and have thereto confirmed the same by giving and receiving each one a ring; by the authority committed unto me as a minister of the Church of Jesus Christ, I now declare you husband and wife, according to the ordinance of God. In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen" The pastor said and hold the both of our hands

"Ladies and Gentleman , may I presented to you Mr. and Mrs Samuel. You may kiss the bride" Blake smirked and pulled me for a kiss. The kiss is really sweet and slow. The audience clap their hands.

"I love you damn much" Blake said between kisses

"I love you more Mr. Samuel" I circle my arms around him and he hugged my waist tightly

"You're making me crazy each day Mrs. Samuel" He said

That's my story about Loving Blake Coster..

The End

Please VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.